This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Today's gals and bumper stickers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Today's gals and bumper stickers
    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 5:15pm
We are set up at the Calahan Craft Show in the Varied Industries building at the Iowa State fairgrounds. I had to go back to the van for a spray bottle.   While there these 2 sharp gals pulled in driving a tricked out S10. Their bumper sticker said "Its kiss a broad week-pucker up buster" Blond driving, red head passenger. Guys it might a been worth the trouble at home. 2 sharp gals.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 06 Mar 2020 at 5:16pm
Sponsored Links

Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 7:51pm
Its been so long since I kissed,,don't know what I'd do,,,I sure like kissing gals,, but worried I prolly forgot how....
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 8:02pm

Hey Michael,,I was always told,,,,"The sloppier you plant em,,,the better they likes it",,,,SO,,that's what I'd try first,,,if'n that don't work,,,you'll have to call ole Thad,,,he's the latest newly wed amongst us,,,,,LOLLOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 8:05pm

OH,,and Tom,,,it has been stated thet it be better to just DO IT and ask for forgiveness,,,than it is to try and get permission,,,leastways what I heard,,,,but,,,but,,,don't be bettin your marriage on my suggestions,,,,,Chit,,I'm outa here,,,,,LOL
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 9:09pm
Kiss here where she least expects it.  no wait, its WHEN sh least expects it...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 9:12pm
if'n she's inside...whatcha gots to lose?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 10:10pm

Hey Tom,,,,,,don't you be believin a chittin thing these guys is trying to get you to do,,,cause when it comes time to the nut cuttin they ain't a one of them is gonna take you in and feed you,,,,or ,,,or,, let you sleep with them,either,,,!!!!LOL
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 10:27pm
Just tell the little woman that she's a cousin (kissin) of your Ma's second cousin.  I never tried it, but it COULD work......
Then again, you could have just stood there puckered up and SHE comes up and plants one on you.  Then it's HER fault and you could just say you was standing there mulling something and she just up an kissed you and you didn't even know it.  Naw, that'll get you killed too...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 9:29am
Saw one yesterday leaving the swap. This was just as we were turning East in Lathrop to head for the interstate. Sticker said; Two's company, Three's a fantasy. Didn't get a real good look but it was a lady driving. You guys still at the swap-meet might keep your eyes open!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 9:44am
Naw leave it for the young bucks, they got a younger stronger immune system. Wink
You want someone you can return to for more anyhow. Thumbs Up

Edited by chaskaduo - 07 Mar 2020 at 9:45am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 9:50am
As I get older I just look and hope something happens in my dreams
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 11:07am
The blonds and red heads are out In Force today. A few minis, and i see the results s of that long cold SNOWEY winter being pushed around in prams and strollers.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 11:07am
You woulda done it and then they would have shown up at your booth!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 1:24pm
You are spot on Joe!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Naw leave it for the young bucks, they got a younger stronger immune system. Wink
You want someone you can return to for more anyhow. Thumbs Up

Reminds me of the two bulls standing on the hill looking at the herd. The young bull excitedly says "let's run down there and f*#$ one!" The old bull calmly laughs and says "nah.. Let's walk down there and f*$# em all"
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 5:55pm
Tyler, the issue with that one is, not sure if can see that far, then when do decide to go, by the time the old bones can make the trip, forgot why we went there in the first place!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 8:50pm
when I bought my 4 door truck, there was a saying on the back window that said " BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS TOYS", so before I could get that removed I observed several truckers and a few others always trying to catch up to me on the road. I spose they wanted to see the bad girl??? and me with my long hair...they would get up beside me and then see my beard!!! almost caused a few accidents! that saying has been removed and something else put on there.   
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Dave in PA Dave in PA wrote:

Tyler, the issue with that one is, not sure if can see that far, then when do decide to go, by the time the old bones can make the trip, forgot why we went there in the first place!

A sniff or two would jog that memory I bet
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 8:10am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

when I bought my 4 door truck, there was a saying on the back window that said " BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS TOYS", so before I could get that removed I observed several truckers and a few others always trying to catch up to me on the road. I spose they wanted to see the bad girl??? and me with my long hair...they would get up beside me and then see my beard!!! almost caused a few accidents! that saying has been removed and something else put on there.   

Shameless I'm picturing it in my head. Now can't unsee it........
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 10:08am
Allis Freak. I sure hoping he didn't have that pink thong on.
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 10:15am
pics of these sharp girls, or it didn't happen! lmao!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 11:09am
Originally posted by injpumpEd injpumpEd wrote:

pics of these sharp girls, or it didn't happen! lmao!

Kind of putting Tom on the spot with his 'old gal' aren't you Ed?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 11:58am
Originally posted by HD6GTOM HD6GTOM wrote:

Allis Freak. I sure hoping he didn't have that pink thong on.

uuffda, make it stop
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:21pm
AF, it could be worse, like the time Shameless posed for a sculpture with his thong...
https://allischalmers.com/FORUM/uploads/242/shameless_III.jpg

Or the time somebody snapped a photo of him in the big city... after he lost his long hair.... Good thing the photo wasn't any bigger.Wink
https://allischalmers.com/FORUM/uploads/242/shamers.jpg

Some how or ruther his pink thong isn't so pink in this pic...  he musta bleached it to many times...
https://allischalmers.com/FORUM/uploads/242/tingt.jpg
 Now try an undo these images... LOL    Stern Smileargh! Sick  Thats enough of this.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:48pm
JC   LOLLOLLOL . my belly button hernia's poppin out now.

Edited by chaskaduo - 08 Mar 2020 at 1:49pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Wink Your kind of making me lower my option of you,LOL letting a few disappointed truckers intimidating the shenanigan king.LOL But this place would sure be boring if the truckers had got you run into the river. 

Edited by Ray54 - 09 Mar 2020 at 11:12am
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 11:36pm
Ed, I can't figure out how to post pictures. Old gal could show me, but I think I'll let her off this time..
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 12:10am
Well Ray, seen something that would be just down the shananiganer's line...

But he prolly has two or three in his dresser drawers or the closet already...

Chask, I hopes ye poked that popper outter back in.  

Tom, just send them pics my way an I'll post em for you.   an juss remember, no more shameless type pics cuzz I thinks Allisfreak has had enough of them. Wink     LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 6:06am
Wait a minute..... Didn't he mention some pretty sharp red heads and blondes? Where are those pictures?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 5:12pm
Thanks JC(WI) . Now it's forever etched and I'll never look at a girl drivin' a truck the same again.Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic