This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RC V-belt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RC V-belt
    Posted: 11 May 2022 at 12:57am
Hello, 

What would be the correct Gates number tot replace my V-belt (without generator) 
Guess it will be the same as a B without generator?
I found number 22320, but don't know if that is correct. 

Thanks!

Edited by Wot - 11 May 2022 at 6:28am
Sponsored Links

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 6:32am
Yes: That is the correct belt for RC, B, C tractors & 125 Power units without a generator.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Wot View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 12:33am
Thanks! Another question, my throttle works not the same as my B, towards engine is idle. Is that normal on the RC?
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Wot Wot wrote:

Thanks! Another question, my throttle works not the same as my B, towards engine is idle. Is that normal on the RC?

I'd assume so.  Thats how a WC is set up.
AaronSEIA
WD45Diesel57 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WD45Diesel57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Wot Wot wrote:

thats the way my RC works as well, it think it has to do with the location of the throttle rod in relation to the lever! i think the RC is mounted above the pivot point and the B and C are located below the pivot point of the lever! In which will change the action of the lever! I could be wrong id have to double check my RC with the B
1-B's, 2-C, 2-CA's,2-WF, 1-WC,1-G, 3-WD's, 2-WD45, 1-RC, 1-D17 Diesel, 1-D14, 2-D15,1-D17 row crop,1-D19 gas and All Crop 40,60,66,72,90 and 100
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic