This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pulling carb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Steve in NJ Steve in NJ wrote:

Hudsonator,
I have a lot of parts, most are stock replacement parts. Have parts cores, etc. A wall full of rebuild kits. The puller carbs I build are based on engine size. Most so far have been for under 300 cube engines. I like customizing the TSX464's and other large bore M/S carbs in that particular family of carburetors...

That's great!  Can you get new-replacement Zenith carbs too?
It'll be a pleasure doing business with you -  if I'm not mistaken you are a fellow Inliner enthusiast too.
There isn't much a WC can't do.

WD's just do it better.
Sponsored Links

patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 3:18am
well i went with the tsx 464 with some work and a larger venturi the tractor pulled a lot better

Edited by patrickmull - 04 Sep 2013 at 3:19am
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 8:45am
Good job!
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 8:46am
Ahhh... see them 464's work nice messaged over a tad.. Hudsonator, sorry I didn't get back to your post. I don't visit down on this part of the site much. I can get Zenith's, but it seems you're very limited with them. The M/S carbs seem to be a tad more broader for coverage for big and small engines. Parts availability is a little better also...
patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 12:47pm
that's OK I pulled at Elnora IN last Fri. she did a good job got 2nd in the 4000# class a good running and well built WD45 got me so you don't mind as bad
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 8:49am
Hudsonator,
10-4 on the inliner guy! I've built quite a few drag race inline Chevy sixes in the early days! At present, I have this inline Chevy 4 banger 153 cube (.030 over) going in my 67' Nova Wagon when my Nephew gets the body whipped into shape. Love the inlines man! Had many a phone call to CA to Jack Clifford back in the early 70's. We could make em' fly! Used to tick off a lot of V8 guys. It was a lot of fun back then!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic