This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pistons, turbos, carbs FS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pistons, turbos, carbs FS
    Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 9:40am
Cleaning shop and have some parts to sell.

4 pistons and rings left over from a set of 8 bought for a project to sell.

New Keith Black hyperutectic "claimer" series pistons.  4.155" bore size, 1.433" compression height with a 5cc valve relief volume, floating .927" wrist pins, clips.

Total Seal gapless rings for the above pistons.

$200 for the set of pistons and rings shipped.

I also have 4.125 bore sleves, some nice used ones with new O-rings to bore .030 for the above pistons if needed.  Can be sent finished and ready to install if needed. $275 for the set finished and shipped.

I set up a few engines for the 3 and 4 mph guys with these pistons, a Farmall H or 350 rod and usually 5.375" to 5.5" stroke depending on the compression ratio desired in the 10 to 11 :1 range.  With some clearanceing work on the rods they clear in the WD and WD45 blocks with just a notch in the sleve and sometimes a slight bit of grinding depending on the individual block. 

1 set of 4 sleves made to fit the 201-226 blocks.  Made to press fit in the bottom counterbore with no o-rings.  Press in and bore to 4.27-4.310 bore size.  Made from 4.25 bore Allis 426 sleves from a low houred engine, may be fine with a rigid hone after install and use a 4.25 bore piston. $250 shipped

1 WD block, blasted clean and line bored mains.  Overbore sleves installed and bored to 4.28 bore with new Sealed Power hyperutectic pistons and rings. $800  I've got billet rods available.

1 set of 4 JE pistons, pins, spriol locks.  Total Seal gapless rings.  4.6 bore. Flat top, 1.245 compression height with a 5cc valve relief.  .990 pins.  $300 shipped  Pistons are slightly used, rings are new.  I used these with an 8" rod and 5.75 stroke for an 11:1 compression engine.  I've got billet rods available and should have another 5.75" crank shortly.

Billet center main caps for the D-17- Gleaner E block.  So you can put a 4 bolt splayed main cap in the center. $150

Turbos
Holset HX85 with a 3.9" compressor, dual entry 47 echaust housing, G trim wheel.  $1995  Compressor, shaft and center section are new, exhaust housing is used one I blasted and painted with high temp exhaust paint

Turbonetics 4.1" compressor, 1.70 exhaust housing and G trim wheel.  Brand new $1650

Garrett T18A95 with a 3.9 compressor, 1.17 exhaust housing, G trim wheel.  Factory reman turbo not used since.  $850

Carbuerators.

Brand new Bedix Stromberg NAR6B.  Single barrel updraft aviation carb.  $350 shipped.

Large Zenith updraft from a JD 7700 gas combine.  Blasted and cleaned up ready to go(I'm just waiting on a few new gaskets from Treadwell yet)  $450

Marty
715-790-1869

Edited by wi50 - 10 Apr 2013 at 10:41am
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Sponsored Links

nborga87 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nborga87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 1:57am
you said you may have a 5.75 crank available shortly, how much do you get for one of those cranks?
nborga87 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nborga87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 2:05am
i may be interested in a 5.5 inch crank that works with farmall h-350 rods
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic