This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Needles needed for 443

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WLHD21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needles needed for 443
    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 8:22pm
Baling 3rd crop today and pin fell out of needle bail, thus allowed the needles to fall forward. The safety stop should have stopped the carnage that followed but the cotter pin that connects to the spring broke also. So long story short I need two needles and bail. Thanks
Sponsored Links

wekracer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wekracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 9:41pm
I’m so sorry to hear that. I can’t help. But I know how you feel
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 9:47pm
What is the part numbers
Blackthorn34 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackthorn34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 10:15pm
You can weld them easily. Welded the needles on my Massey #12 with a $90 harbor freight flux core welder. Bevel, preheat, weld, slow cool in sand. Broke my needles last year- put over 600 bales through it after fixing them without a single miss tie. Saved me a ton of money.
Jsmittyd10 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jsmittyd10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 4:48pm
Twine or wire? I believe the set on a 303 is the same and I have a set In Oklahoma that are twine needles
Absolutely love Allis Chalmers tractors
D17 s4, D10 s3, D15 s2, 720, D17 forklift, 6080 2wd with cab, I40 backhoe, d12 industrial with backhoe and loader
WLHD21 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WLHD21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 9:40am
Twine, also need the yoke . Please call 563-380-4509
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 1:03pm
303 are 2 bolt mount, 444 is a 3 bolt mount, at least mine are.

ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 8:31pm
IIRR there was a serial number break on the two bolt to three bolt needles. I think 1 baler I have has two bolt the other has three. HTH Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic