This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Member passing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 9:59pm
So sorry to hear this. Mack was one who knew his stuff. He will be missed.
God bless and keep you and your family
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
Sponsored Links

Relayman View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Relayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:01pm
Our AC family has lost a "good one". They don't make many like Mack anymore. If only we had videos of all the little tricks he had up his sleeve on how to repair anything AC. Prayers for him and for his family.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:26pm
knowlage and willingness to help will be missed by me 
dp7000 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dp7000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:33pm
Very sorry to hear. A very generous man. Helpful to many he didn’t even know. Mack will be missed by many. Condolences to you and your family.
orangereborn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote orangereborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 12:31am
Best to the family.  We were lucky to have him. I visited with him several times.  Was at his place to pick up items for myself or for his custoners.  I keep a "wisdom library" and his name shows up often...Dale
JPG AUSTRALIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JPG AUSTRALIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 3:30am
Sorry for your loss.I will miss him on the forum,he was a wealth of knowledge.
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 5:44am
My condolences to you and your family.

Mack was definitely one of the AC experts and always willing to help anyone that asked. 
Stan R View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stan R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 5:58am
My condolences and to the family's loss. He will be missed on this forum.
TOM (NE) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOM (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 6:49am
Sorry for your loss, he will truly be missed by all who knew him. 
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 6:51am
Very sorry to hear this, he was one of the greats.
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 7:37am
So sorry to hear this sad news! Mack is one of the "good ole guys" on this page, and his experience will be missed! Sending thoughts and prayers to the entire family from IL!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 8:04am
Sad to hear. Also sending condolences to you and your family.
Lynn Marshall View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lynn Marshall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 8:05am
Sad news indeed. I met Mack once at the Greene county fair tractor pull in Jefferson, Iowa. He was busy and yet still had time for a brief chat. His experience will surely be missed on this site. Condolences to the family.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 8:42am
Sorry for your loss. I talked to Mack on the phone a couple years ago. He gave me some advise on adjusting a governor for a ford engine in my Mustang skid loader. He will be missed. God Bless.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 9:25am
Sorry to hear of your loss. Always enjoyed his response and expertise. Straight and unbiased. Appreciated that.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Pfouts Family Farm View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pfouts Family Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 9:44am
So sorry to hear about this.  Mack was always a good source of information.  He would post often where there was something of value he could add, and I know that he helped many with problems they were having.  Though I never had direct contact with him, I learned a lot just reading what he had to say.  I always enjoyed reading his posts.  He will be missed around here!! and that is an understatement. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 11:19am
Oooof-dah, that's tough news to take. I visited with Mack on the phone on several occasions. Glad that he was generous enough to give me his phone number. He advised me well on more than one occasion. I guess that as I have done with others, his contact will stay in my phone forever, so when I am scrolling through my contacts, I'll be reminded of him. I wish that I could have met him in person. Prayers to his entire family.
Darrel
DieselBumpkin View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DieselBumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 11:25am
Our condolences.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 11:31am
So sorry for the family loss. What an amazing smart helpful guy.
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 12:56pm
My condolances.
Learning AC...slowly
GeneD14 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GeneD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 12:59pm
Sorry for your loss. Prayers to your family.
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 1:23pm
So sorry for the family's loss...Prayers...
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 1:58pm
Condolences to your family. 
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 6:54pm
Deepest sympathies to family and friends,,, he was very easy to talk with and helped me a few times- he sure tore up the track with his gasser 190 XT - and WD 45-- always kept the pullers on their toes,, sure will miss his advise on here,,
Gary (sw Wis.) View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gary (sw Wis.) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 7:52am
My condolences He was a wise man.
190XT - D17 - D14 - WD45 w/loader - WD - (2)B110 - 616H - 610 - B-208 - WD with 190 Mounted Corn Picker - All Crop 60
Hurst View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:49am
Sorry to hear about your loss!  He had a wealth of Allis knowledge and was always there to answer a question.  Prayers and condolences to you and your family. 

Hurst
1979 Allis Chalmers 7000
5800 Hours
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 1:01pm
Mack:  Sad news for sure when a father passes on.   Hopes and prayers that you and your family may find some small measure of peace at this very difficult time.   Respectfully  ~ Orangeman
brkfldj View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brkfldj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 5:00pm
Sorry for your loss. Seeing the signature “MACK” always served to validate what I was reading. I and we the Forum will surely miss him.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ——— Ben Franklin
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:20pm
Just read of Mack's passing and leaves a lump in my gut tonight.
 He seemed to have valuable information for problems that cropped up, the kind of fellow that had wisdom... the kind of fellow we will miss because of his wit and wisdom is gone now.
 I know Mack sure helped me several times over the years... as others have too.
 Condolences to Mack's Family.

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2023 at 12:01am
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

I guess that as I have done with others, his contact will stay in my phone forever, so when I am scrolling through my contacts, I'll be reminded of him. I wish that I could have met him in person. Prayers to his entire family.
Darrel
Yes Darrel, that is true for me too.

How do we find his obituary at the Stith Funeral Home in Gallatin, MO.  I can't seem to find it.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic