This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keyboard Commandos.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyboard Commandos.....
    Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 10:09am
We finally get us a pullin site to ask a few questions and get a little help from fellow pullers and we are going to lose it because people use it to do nothing but complain. Keep your fingers off the keyboard and go back through the last posts since it's been started. Your egos are bigger than your actual knowledge. IF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, STAY THE HELL OFF.  Just my 2 cents, little tired of the pissin match.... This site should be a good thing for us, we don't want to lose it....  Buy the way I am a actual puller and have broke a lot of parts, but i built it myself, and its not store bought. Thanks for the help and Thanks for this site. Bob Clark  Paris Il
Sponsored Links

EricSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 10:42am
Well said i must agree. I by far don't know everything but i doubt anyone does a few have gone from just stating their opinion to belittling someone else's. By the way i must say i like the looks of your tractor bob i wish someday i can upgrade to one like it.
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 8:03pm
I hear ya! Gets quite annoying with everyone bickering!
mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 6:14am
i agree, i don't even want to post anything cuz the last time i asked for good advise a certain to people took over my thread and argue back and fourth about who knew what!
It was really annoying, even when i asked for it to stop it kept going! I love this pulling site and find it useful, but i to fear it will be lost if it doesn't stop soon! 
bradley6874 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradley6874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 5:15pm
amen ame amen  maybe the moderator will give them ther own page to argue with each other on and stay off this one AngryAngry
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul
patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 6:33pm
i don't know if he is on here a guy that goes by dave2 on yt mag got kicked off that site for arguing and making inappropriate comments  
Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 6:56pm
 I decided a while back that I won't post, and try to not even read a subject that has a post ending with one of several of the members here that seem to be engaged in  one ups-man-ship..... for lack of a better term.... it always turns into a waste of bandwidth......
 edit   In other words ... Don't feed the trolls....

Edited by Gary in da UP - 26 Nov 2012 at 7:10pm
cornbinder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornbinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 6:57pm
yeah there are a few   that need to tone it down quite a bit for the better of the site, in more than one forum.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 3:53am
I doubt this page will be lost. What will happen is, the ones that can't stay on a subject without bickering or belittling will lose their privilege to post anywhere on this site. 
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 4:10pm
Dont believe everything you read on the internet.
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 4:52pm
I really try to not take a serious part of it. I have to keep reminding myself,
Use restraint Butch,  people know he is FOS,,
use restraint Butch  people know he is FOS,,,,,
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Butch(OH) Butch(OH) wrote:

I really try to not take a serious part of it. I have to keep reminding myself,
Use restraint Butch,  people know he is FOS,,
use restraint Butch  people know he is FOS,,,,,
 EXACTLY !!! If planky would just insert  LOL where he should be inserting a comma or period, then he would be much  tolerable.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:15pm
why be so envious
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:30pm
well well well just because hes knows more about sqish that you do doesnt make him a posqish lol you need to learn from panky not try to put him down hes here for the ones who need help all the others who know it all just move on PANKY is the MAN
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

why be so envious

I mentioned no names,Thumbs Down

but in truthfullness  I did figure the guilty would sort themselves from the herd,Thumbs Up
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:43pm
Since i posted this comment and read this past weeks post, Ive come to the conclsion pank would argue with a mortition layin on the table dead. YCFS..... Not to mention also argue with the casket builder. (now theres were the squish comes into play)
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Bob C IL Bob C IL wrote:

Since i posted this comment and read this past weeks post, Ive come to the conclsion pank would argue with a mortition layin on the table dead. YCFS..... Not to mention also argue with the casket builder. (now theres were the squish comes into play)

YCFS..... YCBYSAOT
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 6:36pm
Gary you lost me on that one. (goes to show I dont know alot) Google didnt even have a explanation,,,, So are you talkin smack? my granddaughter pulls a lot of that BS on me to, and at 6 years old have no clue what she's thinkin, LMAO...... JUST HAD TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD A LITTLE.....
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 6:39pm
diputs xif tnac uoy = ycfs
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 7:42pm
Nope you can't fix stupid . Nor pick your relatives , but you can pick your friends!!!
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 8:05pm
Hoorah a post with alot of people looking in the pulling forum with absolutely nothing to do with engine function or pulling. I hope darin doesnt remove this forum cause of so much rubish

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Nov 2012 at 8:09pm
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 4:37pm
Feel free to walk up and introduce yourself....... Im in to talkin RUBBISH..
AC200Puller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC200Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 4:49pm
Love the look of that 7000 series makes me want to build one of them!
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 4:56pm
LOL...IF THATS BOB C HE LOOKS PISSED OFF...I'LL PUT 50$ BUCKS ON HIM...GRAB SOME CORNBREAD AND FOOTLONG AND ENJOY THE SHOW...LOL  NOW THAT THERE WAS FUNNY..
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 6:50pm
That be me...  Little fella aint I...   AKA edgar co. fair enforcer.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 11:04pm
Most of us middle age men could loose a.few pounds to be able to wrestle heavy weight on a college level
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:08am
Hmmm. As I read panks last post He called Bob c some unspoken names and made fun of his size and education. ??? I put 100$ on Bob C.   I really don't get it anymore Bob C ?? Your tractor is cool
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:15am
All you girls need to quit wearing your fellings on yoir sleeves cause as much crying as you all are doing your bound to forget which sleeeve your feelings are on and cover them with snot.nobody wantz snotty feelings
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:16am
All you girls need to quit wearing your feelings on yoir sleeves cause as much crying as you all are doing your bound to forget which sleeeve your feelings are on and cover them with snot.nobody wantz snotty feelings
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:43am
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

All you girls need to quit wearing your feelings on yoir sleeves cause as much crying as you all are doing your bound to forget which sleeeve your feelings are on and cover them with snot.nobody wantz snotty feelings

I know. I know. But I had to save this for future generations.

The point of most of my posts is only to show who the commando is. It's impossiable to give any real advice with science and logic backing with a certain keyboard commando of this mentality. I've exposed his envy of others through doing the same.

This has everything to do with the pulling forum. Readers need to see who's got useable information and experience and sort it from commando crap.

I'd put $200 on Bob C.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic