Forum Description: Forum dedicated to Tractor and Garden Pulling
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=60501
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 3:12am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Keyboard Commandos.....
Posted By: Bob C IL
Subject: Keyboard Commandos.....
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 10:09am
We finally get us a pullin site to ask a few questions and get a little help from fellow pullers and we are going to lose it because people use it to do nothing but complain. Keep your fingers off the keyboard and go back through the last posts since it's been started. Your egos are bigger than your actual knowledge. IF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, STAY THE HELL OFF.  Just my 2 cents, little tired of the pissin match.... This site should be a good thing for us, we don't want to lose it....  Buy the way I am a actual puller and have broke a lot of parts, but i built it myself, and its not store bought. Thanks for the help and Thanks for this site. Bob Clark  Paris Il

Replies:
Posted By: EricSWPA
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 10:42am
Well said i must agree. I by far don't know everything but i doubt anyone does a few have gone from just stating their opinion to belittling someone else's. By the way i must say i like the looks of your tractor bob i wish someday i can upgrade to one like it.

Posted By: Carl(NWWI)
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 8:03pm
I hear ya! Gets quite annoying with everyone bickering!

Posted By: mufflerboltz
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 6:14am
i agree, i don't even want to post anything cuz the last time i asked for good advise a certain to people took over my thread and argue back and fourth about who knew what!
It was really annoying, even when i asked for it to stop it kept going! I love this pulling site and find it useful, but i to fear it will be lost if it doesn't stop soon! 

Posted By: bradley6874
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 5:15pm
amen ame amen  maybe the moderator will give them ther own page to argue with each other on and stay off this one AngryAngry

-------------
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul

Posted By: patrickmull
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 6:33pm
i don't know if he is on here a guy that goes by dave2 on yt mag got kicked off that site for arguing and making inappropriate comments  

Posted By: Gary in da UP
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 6:56pm
 I decided a while back that I won't post, and try to not even read a subject that has a post ending with one of several of the members here that seem to be engaged in  one ups-man-ship..... for lack of a better term.... it always turns into a waste of bandwidth......
 edit   In other words ... Don't feed the trolls....

Posted By: cornbinder
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 6:57pm
yeah there are a few   that need to tone it down quite a bit for the better of the site, in more than one forum.

-------------
D-19 gas w/f-sold
185-d yr round cab
95 mustang gt 5.0
86 mustang 5.0 coupe
3 99 f-250 7.3 4x4's
96 f-250 7.3 4x4

Posted By: CTuckerNWIL
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 3:53am
I doubt this page will be lost. What will happen is, the ones that can't stay on a subject without bickering or belittling will lose their privilege to post anywhere on this site. 

-------------
http://www.ae-ta.com" rel="nofollow - http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF

Posted By: Glockhead SWMI
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 4:10pm
Dont believe everything you read on the internet.

Posted By: Butch(OH)
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 4:52pm
I really try to not take a serious part of it. I have to keep reminding myself,
Use restraint Butch,  people know he is FOS,,
use restraint Butch  people know he is FOS,,,,,

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Butch(OH) Butch(OH) wrote:

I really try to not take a serious part of it. I have to keep reminding myself,
Use restraint Butch,  people know he is FOS,,
use restraint Butch  people know he is FOS,,,,,
 EXACTLY !!! If planky would just insert  LOL where he should be inserting a comma or period, then he would be much  tolerable.

Posted By: mlpankey
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:15pm
why be so envious

-------------
people if they don't already know it you can't tell them. quote yogi berra

Posted By: mgburchard
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:30pm
well well well just because hes knows more about sqish that you do doesnt make him a posqish lol you need to learn from panky not try to put him down hes here for the ones who need help all the others who know it all just move on PANKY is the MAN

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

why be so envious

I mentioned no names,Thumbs Down

but in truthfullness  I did figure the guilty would sort themselves from the herd,Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:43pm
Since i posted this comment and read this past weeks post, Ive come to the conclsion pank would argue with a mortition layin on the table dead. YCFS..... Not to mention also argue with the casket builder. (now theres were the squish comes into play)

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Bob C IL Bob C IL wrote:

Since i posted this comment and read this past weeks post, Ive come to the conclsion pank would argue with a mortition layin on the table dead. YCFS..... Not to mention also argue with the casket builder. (now theres were the squish comes into play)

YCFS..... YCBYSAOT

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 6:36pm
Gary you lost me on that one. (goes to show I dont know alot) Google didnt even have a explanation,,,, So are you talkin smack? my granddaughter pulls a lot of that BS on me to, and at 6 years old have no clue what she's thinkin, LMAO...... JUST HAD TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD A LITTLE.....

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 6:39pm
diputs xif tnac uoy = ycfs

Posted By: WildBill
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 7:42pm
Nope you can't fix stupid . Nor pick your relatives , but you can pick your friends!!!

-------------
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 8:05pm
Hoorah a post with alot of people looking in the pulling forum with absolutely nothing to do with engine function or pulling. I hope darin doesnt remove this forum cause of so much rubish

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 4:37pm
Feel free to walk up and introduce yourself....... Im in to talkin RUBBISH..

Posted By: AC200Puller
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 4:49pm
Love the look of that 7000 series makes me want to build one of them!

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 4:56pm
LOL...IF THATS BOB C HE LOOKS PISSED OFF...I'LL PUT 50$ BUCKS ON HIM...GRAB SOME CORNBREAD AND FOOTLONG AND ENJOY THE SHOW...LOL  NOW THAT THERE WAS FUNNY..

-------------
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 6:50pm
That be me...  Little fella aint I...   AKA edgar co. fair enforcer.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 11:04pm
Most of us middle age men could loose a.few pounds to be able to wrestle heavy weight on a college level

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:08am
Hmmm. As I read panks last post He called Bob c some unspoken names and made fun of his size and education. ??? I put 100$ on Bob C.   I really don't get it anymore Bob C ?? Your tractor is cool

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:15am
All you girls need to quit wearing your fellings on yoir sleeves cause as much crying as you all are doing your bound to forget which sleeeve your feelings are on and cover them with snot.nobody wantz snotty feelings

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:16am
All you girls need to quit wearing your feelings on yoir sleeves cause as much crying as you all are doing your bound to forget which sleeeve your feelings are on and cover them with snot.nobody wantz snotty feelings

-------------

Posted By: Rod B
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:43am

All you girls need to quit wearing your feelings on yoir sleeves cause as much crying as you all are doing your bound to forget which sleeeve your feelings are on and cover them with snot.nobody wantz snotty feelings

I know. I know. But I had to save this for future generations.

The point of most of my posts is only to show who the commando is. It's impossiable to give any real advice with science and logic backing with a certain keyboard commando of this mentality. I've exposed his envy of others through doing the same.

This has everything to do with the pulling forum. Readers need to see who's got useable information and experience and sort it from commando crap.

I'd put $200 on Bob C.

-------------
for the money there is nothing better than provoking idiots and posers

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:52am
You liked that didnt you. Yeah you need to hang on to that since your in apprentice training to be like me. I am not a commando i am just considered a smart ace to aragant yankees doodles that are sucked into pulling post of no pulling value but to degrade members

-------------

Posted By: bradley6874
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 12:45pm
ok, several people have on several occasions  asked you both to chill out !!!! it is quite obivious you both knowledgable but incapable of shutting up. if all of us are getting tired of your constant bickering,  the moderator is to, and hopefully he will step  in and shut you up.  its a shame to loose the knowledge that both of you have but i for one will be glad to see you both gone. you have both lost the respect that most of us HAD for you

-------------
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 1:49pm
[QUOTE=bradley6874] ok, several people have on several occasions  asked you both to chill out !!!! it is quite obivious you both knowledgable but incapable of shutting up. if all of us are getting tired of your constant bickering,  the moderator is to, and hopefully he will step  in and shut you up.  its a shame to loose the knowledge that both of you have but i for one will be glad to see you both gone. you have both lost the respect that most of us HAD for you [quote.           it hasnt hurt business none and if you get your wishes and run into something you want my help on .you know as long as it deals with interal combustion engines or pulling which sites you can find me on.

-------------

Posted By: wi50
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 3:04pm
Butch, this what you mean?

-------------
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 4:04pm
Clap

Posted By: wi50
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 10:10am

[QUOTE=bradley6874] ok, several people have on several occasions  asked you both to chill out !!!! it is quite obivious you both knowledgable but incapable of shutting up. if all of us are getting tired of your constant bickering,  the moderator is to, and hopefully he will step  in and shut you up.  its a shame to loose the knowledge that both of you have but i for one will be glad to see you both gone. you have both lost the respect that most of us HAD for you [quote.           it hasnt hurt business none and if you get your wishes and run into something you want my help on .you know as long as it deals with interal combustion engines or pulling which sites you can find me on.

Well boys, I'm sorry but I just have to light someone's fuse with a post like this.

We know which sites we can find you on.  But where can we see your work run?  Where will you be competeing at?  Any pictures or sepecific information, video, resources and refrences are greatly appreciated........ 

I'm found at many local events, I try to make it to most of the WTPA state events and some of the NTPA regional and grand national events...... either as a competitor or crew depending on.  I like to go to the NATPA events in the winter traveling with some of my pet projects.  I do some specialized work on some of the LLSS tractors, why one of them just cleaned house in Chapel Hill TN......  

If a multi time grand national Champion grabs me on the shoulder some night and says drop the drawbar a half inch and gives a reason you can bet I'm going to listen.  If one of the good engine builders tells me why something is done a certain way even though it contradicts what is read on the internet from an automotive source, (and it's what's done on competing engines) you can bet that information is good.  If I'm reading on the internet or sitting in the crowd and some blasphemous idiot is going on and on, he's getting ignored as most people do.

Oh, I'd put a hundred bucks on Bob C. also.  Hope to see him and others in Gordyville this winter.

No need for a reply pank, by reading through this thread it looks like everyone has you figured out.  You can stop hideing behind the keyboard now and come out and show us what you have.

-------------
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

Well boys, I'm sorry but I just have to light someone's fuse with a post like this.

We know which sites we can find you on.  But where can we see your work run?  Where will you be competeing at?  Any pictures or sepecific information, video, resources and refrences are greatly appreciated........ 

I'm found at many local events, I try to make it to most of the WTPA state events and some of the NTPA regional and grand national events...... either as a competitor or crew depending on.  I like to go to the NATPA events in the winter traveling with some of my pet projects.  I do some specialized work on some of the LLSS tractors, why one of them just cleaned house in Chapel Hill TN......  

If a multi time grand national Champion grabs me on the shoulder some night and says drop the drawbar a half inch and gives a reason you can bet I'm going to listen.  If one of the good engine builders tells me why something is done a certain way even though it contradicts what is read on the internet from an automotive source, (and it's what's done on competing engines) you can bet that information is good.  If I'm reading on the internet or sitting in the crowd and some blasphemous idiot is going on and on, he's getting ignored as most people do.

Oh, I'd put a hundred bucks on Bob C. also.  Hope to see him and others in Gordyville this winter.

No need for a reply pank, by reading through this thread it looks like everyone has you figured out.  You can stop hideing behind the keyboard now and come out and show us what you have.
I actually believe you on trying something a winner tells you.  I even believe if a national winner told you he was coating his impellars in red georgia clay they would be a increase in georgia property values  from you and rob buying up property for the clay.  we just dont specialize in tractors we do engines in all sports from gokarts to tractors stock cars pulling trucks to drag cars to antique rstorations builds  after all its a internal combustion engine.

-------------

Posted By: injpumpEd
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Bob C IL Bob C IL wrote:

Feel free to walk up and introduce yourself....... Im in to talkin RUBBISH..
I'll talk rubbish with ya Bob! I'll see you at Gordyville! Let's meet in the parking lot, or ? LOL!

-------------
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!

Posted By: CTuckerNWIL
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 1:52pm

I actually believe you on trying something a winner tells you.  I even believe if a national winner told you he was coating his impellars in red georgia clay they would be a increase in georgia property values  from you and rob buying up property for the clay.  we just dont specialize in tractors we do engines in all sports from gokarts to tractors stock cars pulling trucks to drag cars to antique rstorations builds  after all its a internal combustion engine.
Who is we? If you go there to make the coffee or even if they let you pour it, that don't make you part of WE. I thought you were big union guy, do you work in a union shop building engines?

-------------
http://www.ae-ta.com" rel="nofollow - http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 2:04pm
I am union I work a union job . I have buisness partners in the automotive machine shop. which is not part of my union classification. I gave a list of names in prior post . Wi hasnt named a partner or client .  I guess thats not relevant.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 2:44pm
OH NO ED.....me n you with the Obrien boys are going to meet at the barely pop despencer..... I owe you guys abunch for all the help and advice you've givin me.....

Posted By: Slade (TN)
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 4:49pm
If ya need help at the barley pop dispenser, let me know, never med Ed or Bob, but I've been witness to the O'brien boys and a pizza box full of canned refreshments! lol

Slade

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 7:41pm

I am union I work a union job . I have buisness partners in the automotive machine shop. which is not part of my union classification. I gave a list of names in prior post . Wi hasnt named a partner or client .  I guess thats not relevant.
  No, its not relevent , nobody gives a rats a$$ what you do or think.................

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 8:55pm
Some do or they wouldnt be bringing work to me. Apparently alot of web site readers do also as much as they quote me.

-------------

Posted By: injpumpEd
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Slade (TN) Slade (TN) wrote:

If ya need help at the barley pop dispenser, let me know, never med Ed or Bob, but I've been witness to the O'brien boys and a pizza box full of canned refreshments! lol

Slade
Ya, the trips to Gifford for pizza, and Barley pops between pull sessions were quite memorable! Looking forward to it again this year!

-------------
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net