This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just saved from scrap yard HD4 dozer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cannoncollector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 7:39am
I posted a video on YouTube search..
1966 Allis Chalmers HD4
Sponsored Links

Jasmyerine View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasmyerine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 7:59am
I understand that this topic is already 4 years old, but still, I am interested to know what happened to this bulldozer in the end?)
KisrBerny View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KisrBerny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 8:00am
It seems to me that it has either returned to the landfill or is in good hands and, as an option, has been sold for a long time. It's just that I personally would not fix it and would hand it over to the landfill, seeing how much it would cost. Since I throw something away quite often, but I don't go myself, I just type a query in Google for scrap car prices and go to a site that calculates the price I will receive for recycling this or that thing. But, as they say, everyone has their own, and therefore I can not be responsible for others. Or maybe it's just because I'm lazy and just don't want to fix something, and it's easier to get rid of it.

Edited by KisrBerny - 06 Jul 2021 at 5:57am
Cannoncollector View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cannoncollector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 6:50pm

It has been completely refurbished and is sitting in my ever-growing small Dozer collection
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic