This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

it's gonna gits dirty!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: it's gonna gits dirty!
    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 at 8:07pm
the stockholders tell me i hafta pull all my equipment off the farm along with tools/parts/vehicles/treasurers/everything! i don't have anywhere to take it. they also want to take my driveway/back yard/buildings/pens/trees out to make a way to let the big green farmers to get to the field behind me...i guess pulling off the road to a wide open space isn't good enough for them! i've told them i want to buy 12 acres where i am, they don't want to sell it to me! i have several buildings that are mine, guess i could put them on the auction along with several pieces of equipment. if anyone is looking for something, i have alot of stuff for sale! i haven't slept for days...i may need bail money...
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2022 at 8:21pm
If me is time to contact Attorney and sue for adverse possession if not repayments for any upgrades you have done.
Time to strike the match on the backfire.
Seek a court hearing as to demands and counter offers while for now attach a cease and desist restraining order.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2022 at 9:49pm
I guarantee they have a lawyer already so you better get one too. I would not even talk to them SOBs without going through your lawyer.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2022 at 10:17pm
Lawer up! NOW!
And what Dmiller said

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 19 Apr 2022 at 10:18pm
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2022 at 10:35pm
Dale, GET A COPY OF THE WILL!!!
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 1:23am
Don't give up or give in Shameless, dig in your heels, sounds like you have been established there for some time and they are being pushy. Time to lawyer up. Get everything in writing and save any electronic correspondences. Good luck buddy, get some sleep, don't let this get your health down. We'll be praying for ya.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 5:57am
Yes, first thing is a LAWYER!  You are no longer talking to your siblings, but a bunch of money grubbing AHs. 
DO NOT talk to, text, phone or ANYTHING until you have talked to a lawyer.  It sounds harsh, but someone has to look after you and look out for your interest.  We're here for ya buddy (even after the snow you gave us a couple of days ago).  Keep your chin up and your temper under control.  Don't talk to them.  If you HAVE to, count to 10 first and then quietly answer with a minimum of words.  Don't let them get you mad.  We ALL say stupid things when we are and you can't afford to be.  STAY CALM.
Get some sleep and keep us up to date.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 6:34am
YES, GET YOURSELF LAWYER NOW !!!
If for no other reason than to get delays in the works. Lawyers have a way of slowing things to a glacial pace and that will buy you time to work out a plan. 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 7:03am
I know everyone is telling you this but it's the truth, get a lawyer. First order of business is to get a copy of the will and/or trust papers. Do Not Talk to them. If they call/text/email or whatever, tell them to talk to your lawyer. You can do this, but you'll need sleep. They will win if you don't take care of yourself. We are all here for you.
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 7:10am
I'm a broken record here...
 1) get a lawyer.....
2) get the will...
3) the very last thing I'd say to 'them'... 'see you in court,talk to my lawyer'
4) take pictures of EVERYTHING you have there NOW.Buildings, tools, machines(cept 'the machine".....)

then carry on, as per normal life

Do NOT talk to them  ! Yes, that's be hard BUT it's the way it HAS to be.

Buckling under to 'them' /'family' WILL eat away at you fast and furious. I caved in last year, lost a lot of $$ and 'stuff', more has to go probably when weather gets better.

Without this forum to vent to,.... well at least I'm still here.

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 7:52am
How does your wife feel about it?
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 8:12am
This is the way 80-90% of farms go in my area, the one that keeps the farm going for free gets the big screwing.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 11:05am
I will pray for your health, mental as well as fascial health, and that you find a lawyer that will not lead you on to just get more of your money.  As much as I hate the blood suckers you need one to ask for the will if nothing else.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 2:30pm
I feel for ya Dale, as everyone is saying, you MUST have a lawyer for this kinda fight, I wouldn't speak to them at all except through the lawyer, and be careful what you post here or anywhere else, that could come back to bite you!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 3:28pm
just to let you know,,, i am keeping you in my prayers.
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 4:17pm
Well Dale, I don't have any other advice to give you other then what you have already gotten.  I would also stress that you don't say anything or post anything concerning the farm to anyone but your lawyer.
I truly can't understand how family can be so cruel to another family member but I know it happens all the time.  You've got my phone number so don't hesitate to call if it will help.
Take care, my friend and try to get some sleep.  Maybe hook up the trailer and head for a lake!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 10:04pm
I keep wondering what the 'll is wrong with them....
 Are they just stupid greedy crazy?
 Or are they eyeball deep in debt after all the years of living the snob life styles...
 Or do they, or one of them have a huge gambling debt to pay off... or have they simply been sleeping with the dim-crap losers way to long?
or worse, invested in the stock market and lost it all there and figure they are going to recoup it all from one certain shameless and then invest in the stocks even more and end up as paupers.
  Shameless, GET A DAM GOOD SHARP RUTHLESS lawyer to go after the vipers that are trying to get you.  One that leaves no stone unturned.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 12:44am
Find the dirtiest nastiest lawyer in the area, you know the guy that defends the drug dealers n thieves. Let the lawyer go find the will. IF it costs you a thousand dollars, it may be cheap in long run. You've played by their rules long enough. 
 I'd not have any conversations with your siblings until you've talked to a lawyer. Get them to reply on either computer or by texting. And save all of them. 
 Good luck and try to maintain control of what you say and do around them. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 2:25am
well....i spent all day today looking for the will! the court house don't have it, so i spent the rest of the day checking with all the lawyers in our community. either they didn't have it, or they wouldn't gimme a copy! spent yesterday contacting lawyers in the big city since i think all the lawyers in our town sleep together! i do know they compare notes on lots of things that should be lawyer/client quiet! the realtor is coming tomarrow to map out an easement thru my back yard! guess he'll get the first hint of my mood! thanks to all you folks praying and thinking of me! 
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 5:52am
Hang in there Shameless! Sounds like your in for a fight!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 6:46am
Don't know what it'll cost ( up here $100), but put a lien on the property for say $100K for 'repairs to property and equipment'.
Once issued, it cannot be sold UNTIL the lien is paid off.

That's how it works up here...huge 'scam' easy to do online....

Somehow the will HAS to be 'on file', otherwise property could NOT have legally been transferred to others.

Whatever you do, take 3-5 deep breaths BEFORE doing it.... my slice of Hell is small compared to yours but yeesh none of it is fun.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

well....i spent all day today looking for the will! the court house don't have it, so i spent the rest of the day checking with all the lawyers in our community. either they didn't have it, or they wouldn't gimme a copy! spent yesterday contacting lawyers in the big city since i think all the lawyers in our town sleep together! i do know they compare notes on lots of things that should be lawyer/client quiet! the realtor is coming tomarrow to map out an easement thru my back yard! guess he'll get the first hint of my mood! thanks to all you folks praying and thinking of me! 

The fact that "they" cannot or won't come up with a "last Will and Testament" signed and notarized by your Father / Grandfather means the estate is going to have to go to PROBATE COURT, which every state has to have. The stockholders cannot sell anything as it will be a Probate Judge that decides who gets what based on current laws of Nebraska. You need to insist to your Attorney on it going to Probate if the will is not found. You have gotten an Attorney haven't you? You promised me that you would get one ,,,THIS WEEK,,,!!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 10:44pm

If you ask your attorney, you can deny the realtor access to your back yard "Pending Probate Court Actions"  THEN call the Sheriff's Dept,,I bet they will help YOU instead of them,,,,,Clap
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 11:15pm
well....i called several law offices today...non...are versed in farm laws...they know about every other types of laws and dealings along with some i've never heard of! 2 of them recommended a local attorney for this...but she is already hired out by the stockholders! PfffffT! there was another meeting today with the realtor/one stockholder & me at my place, they wanted to map out an easement road to the back property.   the realtor wanted it to go between my house and a shed, but they couldn't cuz my septic is in the way. any of you know what width a normal easement is for farm machinery and trucks? most i've ever seen is 20 ft. they want a 50 ft road. we all meet again next Sunday, JohnCo's neighboring POS stockholder is flying in again. they told me i have to remove one of my machine sheds, trees, machinery, and what ever else they can find. i upped the acres i want to keep after they told me that! and they're lips kept flapping, and you should have seen the looks on they're faces when i told them i'll just keep my 1/3 of the farm! it got REAL quiet for quite a few minutes! then the realtor basically said i was hard to get along with. and was making this sale hard! guess he's gonna hafta work a little harder! i'm not gonna make this easy! in the meantime...my basement is flooding cuz the sump pump quit and i didn't know it! PfffffT! how was ya'lls day? better i hope! 
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 12:00am
Shameless, you shoulda called the local dispatcher when that fool said you were hard to work with... And told them you have unwanted TRESPASSERS your land, and to send the police to remove them. ... and a couple of them are not abiding by the agreements that you and your father had for all the years you and him had worked together.

I need to write my wish's out an get them notarized pretty quick so There ain't some fiasco that might happen.    That reminds me, maybe he had just had it notarized so check with the banks notary or other places he and your mother might have gone to. 

Good Luck.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 4:36am
Easement in MO is as the Owners decide, at minimum, can be as little as 20' wide, have to be able to set a single lane road and drainage, utility ONLY easements are as narrow as 10' but ALL easements require distance from existing structures and cannot interfere with EXISTING easements for utilities or access lanes.  Some counties require more and up to sixty feet for multiple properties being served.
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 5:36am
I think you are in better shape than you think you are. They are going to want to settle this with you by avoiding litigation. Attorney fees are high and spending days in court are very expensive for both sides. Also, when you go to litigation, both sides run the risk of the judge (or arbitrator) ruling against them. Usually, the result is that neither side is completely happy with a judge's ruling, so it's always best to negotiate an agreement that both sides can live with.

You really need to retain an attorney ASAP. 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 6:39am
you don't need a 'farm law' lawyer... ANY lawyer can Do the two things you NEED NOW.
1) request to the court  to view the Last Will
2) issue a 'hold' or 'cease' order to any 'sale of farm/property'

The fan's going to get dirty real fast when 'they' are served papers.
As others have said ANYONE coming to your property, deny them access. When they attempt to enter the property ,call 911, state name,address, 'trespassers on property will not leave, please hurry'. While the police are coming,position two tractors real close to the trespassers ride.... heck YOU gotta have some fun over this BS problem !!

Now, up here, if a farmer has a contractor for the use of the land, he (the FARMER) can still plant crops/harvest them) BUT that does NOT allow his realtor access to the property.

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 7:11am
Dale, did you mention to this realtor that you have not seen a copy of your fathers will? And he/she and the realty company may get dragged into court?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 7:18am
IMHO, you would be best to drive to Lincoln, as there is always a plethora of attorneys that hang around any State Capital, and many that are starving for clients. Best to talk to them in person.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic