This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis Chalmers 7060

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisOwner7060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 11:24am
Got the chance to go look at the primer again and it looks like I did indeed put it on upside down. I’ll get her flipped back around and maybe she’ll pump some fuel
Sponsored Links

GM Guy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 11:44pm
any updates?
Gleaner: the properly engineered and built combine.

If you need parts for your Gleaner, we are parting out A's through L2's, so we may be able to help.
AllisOwner7060 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisOwner7060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 8:05pm
Haven’t had much time to work on it. Got the primer flipped the right way and it’ sucked fuel all the way up to the filter and through the primer(can tell by the fact it was squirting fuel at me) then I had to walk away from it because of more important responsibilities. Took a quick glance at it the other day and it appears instead of the fuel staying the classic red it’s almost like a watered down orange color. Hopefully that isn’t a major problem and I can just replace the filter (again) and reprime it. It’s the second time it’s done that since I’ve worked on it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic