This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The year is 2024

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The year is 2024
    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:10pm
The first woman in history has just won the presidency of the United States.
She calls back home to Arkansas and says dad I won the election and I have front row seats for you and mother at my inauguration. Her father says that’s quite a drive and I’m not quite sure your mother is up to it.
She says don’t worry, I have made arrangements for Air Force One to pick you up in Little Rock. I have a limo ready to take you to the airport.
Her father says but we can’t eat all those rich foods you younger folks eat.
She says don’t worry we’ve got the greatest chefs to cater. There will be no salt choices and lots of healthy food.
He finally agrees.
On Inauguration Day there he and her mother sat on the front row.
Finally she stands to give her speech.
Her father leans over to the guy next to him and says, see that woman up there? The guy says yes. Her father says her brother plays for the Razorbacks.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:08pm
LOL    Thumbs Up
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:17pm
Ohhhh, Thad, keep looking over your shoulder! HeHeHe
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 4:04am

ClapClapClap,,,Well,,Thad,,I'm OK with all of that,,,,and,,,and,,I'm keepin my fingers crossed for you guys in Razorback country,,,,Now,,don't you go forget your friends back here when you is handin out all the "Thank You" jobs,,,,"I" may not be able to do anything, you know, labor type assignments,,but I can spend money with the best of them,,,,,,,WinkWink
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 1:25pm

Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 8:37pm
On a nicer note, How's the NEW coach?
The Big 10 (all but 2 of the 14 teams) voted to not have football this year.  I couldn't believe it.  Colleges giving up $$$$$!?!?!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

On a nicer note, How's the NEW coach?
The Big 10 (all but 2 of the 14 teams) voted to not have football this year.  I couldn't believe it.  Colleges giving up $$$$$!?!?!

Ted I really like the coach. He was a front line coach biting Brets best years. He and Bret butted heads and he left for Georgia. Our new DC is Barry Odum the coach from Missouri. I think this will be a big improvement. I’m staying hopeful we have a season. Gonna be tough. We only have conference games so will be hard on first year coaches playing in the SEC.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 8:34am

Well,,Thad,,,My fingers are crossed,,,no,,they're clinched that they develop the vaccine soon as that should determine how long before  lots of things can resume and the world can get back to some sort of normalcy,,,,,Clap I don't think it will ever be the exact same as before CV19,,,but a heck of a lot better than it is now,,,,,Clap
 You have to remember,,,there are a heck of a lot of "others" that DO NOT want a vaccine till some time next year for purely political reasons,,,,OOOPS,,,CHit,,there I go again,,,I'm outa here,,,,!!!Wink
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 1:42pm
Maybe we can buy it off of Russia
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 3:09pm

HEY,,,,Mr Adams,,you might have a great point there,,,what with President Trump having such a close kinship with Putin,,,plus they need the money,,,,LOL
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 2:17pm
Maybe they will be a good neighbor and just give us some of their vaccine 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic