This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How screwed up is this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 5:30am
Oh crap. I forgot the other son. This one joins the Army. He hates school. He already has been kicked out of Nortbhwest Missouri State for maintaining a whopping 1.9grade poimt average,.. Apparently they kinda frown on that. So he joins the Army. And he's lured in by the claim the Army will pay you a $30,000 bonus IF  you complete bomb dismantle school. Which he didn't.

He he. I'm chuckling to myself at this point. This chump iz gonna be washing dishes for the Army for 6 years.

So what does the Army do with a lad who flunks out of college and now bomb school?
Well you put him in Army Intelligence, of course. And he sat at a desk for the Army for the next 6 years. Never left the states. I was waiting for a purple heart for a paper cut.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 5:43am
Mad Dog Mattis just came out and stated there are fewer and fewer eligible enlistees or inductees available for military service as they are so STUPID, So OUT OF SHAPE, this leaves our nation in peril. The dumbing down of the US education system did this.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 11:17am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

dang....I wish it was like that when I was going to school! LOL

From comments you have dropped I bet you were made to get your homework done at homeWinkso whats the problem????????LOL  Nobody feed the doges and they ate your homework everydayWinkWinkWink.

My wife ran into kids that had parents that still made them do homework, as well as a bunch that didn't care.
As well as orders from on high that they where to give a hours worth of home work for the "average" kid. To having new revolutions coming to those on high that there should be no more than 10 minutes work sent home. 

The longer she was there the more common it became to have kids that did the homework but would not turn it in. She had a place for them to put it, and if they failed to put it there,just like they never did it.  Part of the responsible for nothing thinking. You did the work just put it on the desk. 

Edited by Ray54 - 28 Sep 2018 at 11:21am
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 11:51pm
I wouldn't have had to work so hard then Ray! I hated homework, gits out of school and it was time to chase girls! (and other things)!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 1:43am
 I'm thinkin that all this is coming from the fed with their"everybody gets a prize" BS. It's hard to believe that some people actually believe in the BS they get the politicians to sponsor. Nobody wants to be first anymore,,cause "what's the use" everybody is going to pass anyway,,,,I'll bet the Rooskies and Chinese and japanese dang sure won't ever adopt these programs in the new World Order,,,,,,,
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 11:54am
Yes politicians are responsible for most of the trouble at school. An one side is not any better than the other sideAngry.

The idea of "The no child left behind" was,still is needed but sure do need someone with a functional brain to write it. Cause what Bush came up with is worthless.

Would help if the union did not take the idea every teacher is good no matter how do nothing they are. AngryAngryAngry
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 11:13pm
Another silly thing I heard in school. They didn't have enough girls for softball team, I thought wow that's sad nobody wants to play, but what's happening is they get cut off the team for bad grades. But I feel they should be made to come to the practices and sit the bench tell grades come up. im not big on sports and think schools prioritize them to much but it's sad when there's only half a team and have to forfeit games

Edited by Mikez - 29 Sep 2018 at 11:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic