This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need overhaul prices for a D19 Gas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need overhaul prices for a D19 Gas
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 7:27pm
My friends ex wife's boyfriend thought it would be loads of fun to drop steel b-b's in each cylinder of his D-19. Was till he got caught!. My buddy has been trying to find complete overhaul kits to no avail. I told him there were several outlets on this forum, and he asked me to get prices and phone numbers to give you guys a call. He wants a complete kit including liners, pistons, maybe valves, gaskets, possibly cam bearings, as well as all the normal bearings, wrist pins and etc. Off hand I can't think of what else he might need, but am sure that those of you in the parts business will know what might be required. My e-mail is klaus@nwiis.com. Please work up a listing of parts and prices and send it to me so I can print it off and give it to him. Thank you for your help in this matter! Dipstick or Joe
Sponsored Links

Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 11:24am
Call Sandy Lake Imp. They're a sponsor of this site. I can't say enough good about them for all the help I've gotten in my D17D overhaul.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
BobHnwO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobHnwO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 1:01pm
Tony's Tractors on this site has D19 kits.
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow.
Matt MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 1:07pm
yes have him contact Tony from Tonys tractor. He will get him going in the correct direction with quality parts.

Edited by Matt MN - 18 Nov 2010 at 1:24pm
Unless your are the lead horse the scenery never changes!!
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 1:18pm
Matt you may want to re-read the post again.  His friend has the D19 and the boyfriend did the dirty work on it with the BB's.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Tony.Or View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony.Or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 3:07pm
Hey guys  just  for  general knowledge,  No sleeve kits  for  D-19  gas.  All other parts  are  available.,  bearings, valves  gaskets,  etc  .AGCO  dosen`t have  them either.              Tony
DonDittmar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 3:38pm

Sleeves would be the same as D17 or D19 diesel. Difference was in the piston and head.  Sleeves, block, crank, rods should all be the same

Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic