This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The OLD GUYS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Allen Dilg View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allen Dilg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 10:10pm
Looking back I got my FIRST tractor in 1995   (20-35)  still have it running that was about the time I started on here.  Going to Dale Haymakers,  helping Ted Bisker  his Monster Garage restoration of a WC in 33hr 15 mins.  The 2005 GOTO in West Allis  511 people for the banquet,  WOODY,  Fred L,   Larry Liedso,   John and Barb  (John C-IL),  Jack Gustafson,  and SOOOO many new to me friends that are now OLD friends.   Allen Dilg
Sponsored Links

DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 7:06am
I joined in about 2000. WOW What a site and great people. Friend Kevin in WA. told me about it and hooked ever since. The friendships and networking here is the best. So Thankful and Blessed to be apart of this family!!!
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
Dave Richards (WV) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Richards (WV) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 1:07pm
From the best of Dave Archive:

TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 4:02pm
One of my all time favorites and if driving really remote back roads anywhere and have someone with me, I usually tell them to "let me know if you hear any banjo music"!
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 8:24am
Dave,
The Jersey Elf is still here! I miss all them cartoons you used to post! I love the Obiwan Cannoli the best!!  LMAO!!
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 8:55am
Originally posted by TedBuiskerN.IL. TedBuiskerN.IL. wrote:

Guess I've been on here since about 96, when it was still known as 3000toys.  Have learned a lot here, and tried to pass on some knowledge as we went.  Can't thank Darrin enough for providing this forum, best on the net.
I forgot that tidbit of info... man thats a long time ago 20 years... no wonder the young guys are old fellers now...

and another discovery of enlightenment "JeffZ  got kicked off and came back as Allis Girl and got kicked off again. " I didn't know ol JeffZ had changed gender...
 Account Status:
Allis Girl
Active
.Just looked at Jeff Z. NY and it too says "active" so.... if jeff Z got kicked and allis girl got kicked and panky got kicked several times, thats more than 3. Guess we are all gettin forgitful. LOL

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 2:57pm
Yes, them was the good old days, learned a lot more about computers since then
Dave Richards (WV) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Richards (WV) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 8:17pm
The secret to egg production.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic