This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need WD45 6v wiring diagram

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need WD45 6v wiring diagram
    Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 7:06pm
I will start this off by saying I am NOT converting this tractor to 12 volt. It is uniquely set up with 2 6 volt batteries and has been for 50 years. One battery sits in a WC battery box on the frame rail is direct wired to the starter the other is wired factory in it's factory location.

That said, Ive had charging issues with the wd45 starting just before I repainted it 10 years aho. I had sold it for a while and they tried to solve the issue by replacing the generator with a 1 wire alternator. No dice. It hasn't been charging at all. Im wondering if the generator was fine all along and if the problem may be elsewhere. I do have the generator and I think I'm going to get it tested, and rebuilt. That said, I've always wondered if I mixed something up or shorted something out when I repainted it.

So does anyone have a simple wiring diagram for this thing? I'm going to see what I can come up with. The diagram in the manual I have is really hard to read, the manual is 60+ years old afterall. Thanks!

Edited by AC WD45 - 18 Jan 2024 at 7:06pm
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 7:33pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 7:41pm
there should be a HOT wire from the amp meter to the Cut Out switch ( small box on the generator) and its OUTPUT wire goes to the "A" terminal on the generator... You should measure 6v at the AMP METER wire on the CUTOUT all the time... the cutout is OPEN when the tractor is not running. The switch CLOSES When the tractor starts and the amp meter and generator are connected together. The GENERATOR then feeds OUT toward the amp meter with a little over 7 VOLTS.

The "F" wire on the generator is the GROUND side of the system. It goes to the LIGHT SWITCH and  thru a RESISTOR for normal 3 amp charging.. When you have the lights ON and using more power, the SWITCH shorts the "F" wire around the resistor, directly to GROUND and you get a full 8 amp charge..

--You can test battery voltage at the input to the CUT OUT.
--You can test OUTPUT of the generator when running by putting a volt meter from the "A" terminal to a GROUND on the tractor frame..  
--You can jumper the "F" wire to GROUND to bypass the light switch and check for FULL CHARGE..
--If you measure 7 v out of the generator and only 6 v on the OUPUT of the cutout to the amp meter... then the CUTOUT is not closing / failed.

Common modes of failure is the CUTOUT is broken and does not Switch open- closed... and the LIGHT switch is rusty or the resistor has failed and you dont have a GROUND connection....assuming you have voltage output at the generator.

Edited by steve(ill) - 18 Jan 2024 at 7:46pm
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 7:44pm
If the 3 position Headlight/Charging switch wasn't grounded correctly, could have been something as simple as that.  Generator might have been working. But it's always a good move to have someone go through the Generator and do a complete overhaul on it. Change the arm out in it too. That's the correct way to have it done...
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 7:50pm
Thank you Gentlemen. I think you are nailing it on the head. That light switch has always been iffy. I am going to kick this generator off for a rebuild and hopefully in the next couple weeks I get time to tackle this thing.
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

there should be a HOT wire from the amp meter to the Cut Out switch ( small box on the generator) and its OUTPUT wire goes to the "A" terminal on the generator... You should measure 6v at the AMP METER wire on the CUTOUT all the time... the cutout is OPEN when the tractor is not running. The switch CLOSES When the tractor starts and the amp meter and generator are connected together. The GENERATOR then feeds OUT toward the amp meter with a little over 7 VOLTS.

The "F" wire on the generator is the GROUND side of the system. It goes to the LIGHT SWITCH and  thru a RESISTOR for normal 3 amp charging.. When you have the lights ON and using more power, the SWITCH shorts the "F" wire around the resistor, directly to GROUND and you get a full 8 amp charge..

--You can test battery voltage at the input to the CUT OUT.
--You can test OUTPUT of the generator when running by putting a volt meter from the "A" terminal to a GROUND on the tractor frame..  
--You can jumper the "F" wire to GROUND to bypass the light switch and check for FULL CHARGE..
--If you measure 7 v out of the generator and only 6 v on the OUPUT of the cutout to the amp meter... then the CUTOUT is not closing / failed.

Common modes of failure is the CUTOUT is broken and does not Switch open- closed... and the LIGHT switch is rusty or the resistor has failed and you dont have a GROUND connection....assuming you have voltage output at the generator.

So here is another question. In the link you provided, the switch has 3 positions, as does mine. In the diagram it shows:
Low charge
Lights on
High charge

So my question is, are the lights supposed to turn off in "high charge"?

On my tractor currently, the switch operates as
In: lights off
Middel: forward lights on
Full: all lights on

I am assuming this is incorrect.

Thanks guys.
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 10:56pm
yes,, that is correct..
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 6:08am
Just an idea. The WD45 diesel has a battery box that two six volt batteries would fit in. It used a 12 volt generator with a regulator mounted to the generator. No three position switch was used.  
http://lonsallischalmers.com
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 6:46am
most ( all ?) generators of that period were 'slow' chargers, tractors ran 8-10-12 hours every day to recharge the battery so if you only run 1-4 hrs after starting, the battery doesn't get a full charge. Eventually,it doesn't have enough guts to turn over the starter.
Since I'm not a farmer, only use tractors for short time, i tossed alternators into them ( 4, D-14s) since alternators recharge batteries FAST.
When keeping 6 volt system, be sure to use BIG battery cables( thick as your thumbs ) ! and CLEAN as ANY itty bit of cable corrosion will stop electrons from flowing.
Also check that the 'box' where light switch is in has a GOOD GROUND. Run a separate wire from the switch case to the battery ground, or at least a KNOWN 'good ground'.
6 volt systems need a lot of 'quality care' compared to the 12 volt ones.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 8:30am
Luke, here is another site the is good. Duey's helpful homepage, it's in the farm equipment-knowledge base section, once open go to allis chalmers page 1

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 8:56am
Back in their day, a very high percentage of a "no charge" situation was the fact that the instrument panel wasn't cleanly grounded to the battery box at the lower left hand corner with a coarse threaded screw. The instrument panel has to be grounded for the 3-position switch to work. No ground?? no charge.

Edited by DrAllis - 19 Jan 2024 at 8:57am
jvin248 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jvin248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 1:21pm

I have a non AC 6v tractor that was idling and quit because the rpms were not high enough to get the generator outputting anything.

That tractor has been rewired for 12v with alternator and it's a completely different tractor now. My folks might have had less battery and starting frogging around back on the old farm.

There were time we had to park it on a small hill in the yard to roll-start it.

So it's worth investigating generator spin speed needed.
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 5:25pm
Got some time to look at it tonight. Just as DR Allis said, the grounding screw is missing. I was unaware the console grounded in this way so I never thought anything of it. I ran in to town to grab food. When i get home I'm going to put the battery backin and jump it off and see what happens
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 5:31pm
Emery cloth both parts so you have a CLEAN ground !!!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 5:54pm
To insure a good ground at the 3 position switch, run an auxilary wire from the switch mounting screw to the Battery pos. ground. This insures the switch is grounded. The 3 position switch operates this way:

IN- low charge through the resistor (2-3 amps) 
Second pos.- Headlights ON resistor by-passed  (full field ground to the Gennie) 4-6 amps depending on third brush setting inside the Gennie)
Third pos- Headlights OFF  (full field ground to the Gennie- high charge to the Battery.

Don't let the Generator fool you. If the 3 position switch is forgotten about and left in the high charge mode, depending on where the third brush is located in the Generator will determine maximum amps put into the Battery. If forgotten about you can and will boil the Battery! Most of those early 6V Gennies can put a max of 8-10 amps at full field mode again depending on where the third brush is set...... HTH
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 6:35pm
Steve, something is certainly not right here. Being this tractor has been set up with a one wire alternator, I'm trying to get it to just charge for now. Being that my switch is operating horrible incorrectly I'm guessing this is the culprit. However I took a few photos just to err on the side of caution. The red wire from the alternator is going to the toggle switch. The brown wire was just tied off in the loom out of the way.

German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 6:47pm
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 6:54pm
Yes that ws with the 2 wire generator. This tractor is currently set up with a 1 wire alternator. In your picture, the colors apear reversed. How is a 1 wire alternator supposed to be wired in?
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by AC WD45 AC WD45 wrote:

Yes that ws with the 2 wire generator. This tractor is currently set up with a 1 wire alternator. In your picture, the colors apear reversed. How is a 1 wire alternator supposed to be wired in?

If you want to use the ammeter (assuming it is functional) then it goes straight to the ammeter. The stock ammeter probably doesn't have adequate range though, and you would be better advised to use a voltmeter instead

Otherwise, straight to the battery positive post (assuming it is negative ground, which is most likely).
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 7:48pm
take the alternator off... then you have a RED and BROWN wires... Connect them as shown in the drawing..  as Les said, if you dont have an amp meter, then go straight to the battery.

THe RED wire is HOT... on the alternator, that is 12 v NEGATIVE GROUND... On your 6v systme it is 6v POSITIVE GROUND.... the BROWN is the GROUND wire to the light switch.. the RED is the HOT wire to the amp meter, or bypass that directly to the NEG bat terminal.

The 1 wire alternator has 1 RED HOT WIRE... the CASE of the alternator is GROUND thru the strap to the engine block, to the battery.

Edited by steve(ill) - 19 Jan 2024 at 8:00pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 8:04pm
part of the problem is you have 2 of 6v batteries for 12v... and you have an alternator... 99.99% of all alternators are NEGATIVE GROUND.... A Generator can be NEG or POS ground... ALL of the old 6v systems were POSITIVE GROUND.. So which way are you going ??

Which battery terminal is PRESENTLY GROUNDED ?   Are you going to leave it this way with the NEW GENERATOR ?

The light switch was original to charge ONE 6v battery.. You have TWO.. Are you going to use a 12v generator, or just charge ONE battery ?   A 12v system does not use the LIGHT SWITCH, it uses a new VOLTAGE REGULATOR.

Edited by steve(ill) - 19 Jan 2024 at 8:33pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 9:01am
I will start this off by saying I am NOT converting this tractor to 12 volt. It is uniquely set up with 2 6 volt batteries and has been for 50 years. One battery sits in a WC battery box on the frame rail is direct wired to the starter the other is wired factory in it's factory location.

So are the batteries in Parallel so you have 6 v to the starter, but TWICE the current ?  If so, the alternator would have to be 6V which is VERY UNCOMMON.

Edited by steve(ill) - 20 Jan 2024 at 9:03am
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 9:40am
Hold on here a second!!!  I thought you were working with the 6V PG system. You have an Alternator sitting up front???  No wonder you can't make things work. You have Peaches and Apples here. First off, get rid of the Ammeter so you don't burn your Tractor up. Replace it with a Voltmeter for safety. As the guys said, you're working with 12V Negative Ground now, not Pos Grd. If you're going to run a one wire Alternator, you need to run the output wire (heavy wire from the rear of the Alt) to either a junction block or to the Starter motor.  In order to start the charging process with a one wire Alternator, you need to rev the engine to 1200-1400 rpm in order to excite the VR to start the charging process. This is why I tell people to move to a 3 wire system. The 3 wire system immediately starts the charging process once the engine is started. Charging should start around 450-500 rpm. Much easier on the engine. Anyway, getting back to the one wire delma, from your Voltmeter + side run a 14 ga. wire to the Starter motor where the Alternator output is. Run a ground wire from the - side of the Voltmeter to either Battery ground or a good CLEAN chassis ground. If you have a couple 6V Batteries in there, toss them out and put a 12V Battery in. Why complicate something that you don't need to complicate.  The 3 position light switch shouldn't even be in the equation at all. If you want the Headlights to work, put a universal fused 12V Headlight switch in place of the 3 pos switch. Those 3 position switches do not like the fast moving 12V current running through them. That's fire n' smoke ready to happen.  With the Tractor wired the way I explained, once the engine rpm is brought up around 1200 or so, the Voltmeter should start to show a charge between 13.9-14.5 volts. 14.2 being ideal.  Now, the proper way to do that is run a 3 wire system like I mentioned above briefly through a key switch to control power on board the Tractor. DO NOT USE A TOGGLE SWITCH to control current from the Alternator. Most general toggle switches are only rated at 10-15 amps tops. You're asking for trouble doing that....
Steve@B&B
EPALLIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 11:00am
I was really interested in this post because I did a complete rewire with a new harness when I was 17 years old with no ones help.  All I had was the WD45 operating manual with the wiring diagram shared here.  I was so young and dumb!  After 9 hours I got it completely done and everything worked great.  As soon as I saw that picture and noticed it was an alternator and not a 6 volt Gennie, I said no wonder this is such a long discussion!  A picture is worth a 1000 words.  Oh, and be sure to save the good Dr's posts on this topic if you have a generator.  I didn't know those things back then that he stated and learned the hard way (trial and error).  Believe me, they are totally spot on and need to be obeyed and memoralized.  Thanks for a great topic!!
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Steve in NJ Steve in NJ wrote:

Hold on here a second!!!  I thought you were working with the 6V PG system. You have an Alternator sitting up front???  No wonder you can't make things work. You have Peaches and Apples here. First off, get rid of the Ammeter so you don't burn your Tractor up. Replace it with a Voltmeter for safety. As the guys said, you're working with 12V Negative Ground now, not Pos Grd. If you're going to run a one wire Alternator, you need to run the output wire (heavy wire from the rear of the Alt) to either a junction block or to the Starter motor.  In order to start the charging process with a one wire Alternator, you need to rev the engine to 1200-1400 rpm in order to excite the VR to start the charging process. This is why I tell people to move to a 3 wire system. The 3 wire system immediately starts the charging process once the engine is started. Charging should start around 450-500 rpm. Much easier on the engine. Anyway, getting back to the one wire delma, from your Voltmeter + side run a 14 ga. wire to the Starter motor where the Alternator output is. Run a ground wire from the - side of the Voltmeter to either Battery ground or a good CLEAN chassis ground. If you have a couple 6V Batteries in there, toss them out and put a 12V Battery in. Why complicate something that you don't need to complicate.  The 3 position light switch shouldn't even be in the equation at all. If you want the Headlights to work, put a universal fused 12V Headlight switch in place of the 3 pos switch. Those 3 position switches do not like the fast moving 12V current running through them. That's fire n' smoke ready to happen.  With the Tractor wired the way I explained, once the engine rpm is brought up around 1200 or so, the Voltmeter should start to show a charge between 13.9-14.5 volts. 14.2 being ideal.  Now, the proper way to do that is run a 3 wire system like I mentioned above briefly through a key switch to control power on board the Tractor. DO NOT USE A TOGGLE SWITCH to control current from the Alternator. Most general toggle switches are only rated at 10-15 amps tops. You're asking for trouble doing that....
Steve@B&B

It didn't make sense to me either. I will be switching back to the original generator. The system was set up to only charge one battery. A charger was used once or twice a year to maintain the second battery. I'll eventually switch it out to 12v generator charging both batteries. It's a little odd but its the story behind the double battery that counts to me.
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 1:20pm
That said thank you gentlemen. I had a feeling the alternator wasn't going to work on this system. I was a little confused when I got it back set up this way. For now I will be putting the original generator back in and wiring things up correctly to determine what is bad. I will report back in a few days.
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 2:53pm
A good explaination of what you hope to do helped a lot.. Your on the right track now.. Just follow the 6V diagram above, Positive ground, good Generator, and ground that light switch !
Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 3:01pm
20+ years ago I purchased a One-wire 6 Volt Negative ground alternator for a Model C that I no longer own; the alternator worked fine other than it did indeed need a quick rev up to excite the field (it literally only took one second to get it going, just flip the throttle up and back down). I didn't like that feature very much but it didn't really seem to harm anything either.
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 3:13pm
30 years ago I quit using single wire Delco alternators because if you didn't use the tractor on a somewhat regular basis, they would run the battery down !!!!!!! Kind of defeated the purpose of the 12volt upgrade.
Ed (Ont) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed (Ont) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by DrAllis DrAllis wrote:

30 years ago I quit using single wire Delco alternators because if you didn't use the tractor on a somewhat regular basis, they would run the battery down !!!!!!! Kind of defeated the purpose of the 12volt upgrade.
Yes and still doing the same now on my hotrod Camaro. I guess I will put a shutoff switch in place. Is there any chance of that starting a fire???

Edited by Ed (Ont) - 20 Jan 2024 at 7:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic