This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Persons,,,,,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Persons,,,,,,,,,,
    Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 6:58pm
Namely Shameless and Darrell G (MN)............
2 of the nicest,,,,,no good,,,,,,,,sneaky, conniving,,,,,,,wonderful friends!!!

Where the Hades is Darrell??  Geezee.....threaten a guy with a little grease gun and he disappears!!  Did ja head south already??   Sheesh......ya gotta ask permission when you wanna sneak off and not let us now where you are or what you're up to....

Shameless,,,,,,,,  DON'T worry about him guys,,,,,,,I just talked to him on the phone and he's no on cause he's busy gettin some leaks fixed.  He has water AND air leaks that needs attention.
Seems some idiot (Hubert) gave him some kind of a challenge and he's trying to get a little extra loft or sumthin to make him happy....
Oh yeah, he says that the auto pilot went south an so now he's got no control of WHERE it's gonna go yet.....He says that if he's got time AFTER fixin the leaks, he'll see what he can do,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,he ain't makin NO promisses!!

Otherwise,,,,,,,,he's doin good an he's well and ALMOST gittin ready to go dancin.  It's just that his puter took a .............kwap  and he's waitin for it to come back from the factory.  Seems that the factory guarantee is still good....  CAN you believe that??????????  They gave him a guarantee,,,,,,,with the track record he has with puters?!?!?!

SSOOooooo.......while HE can't see what we're schemin on,,,,,,you can say what cha want an HE won't even know it!!  Got you're POKIN stick sharpened up??

OH YEAH,,,,,,,,member that NEW shed he's buildin?????   Well, I got the truth outta him on that one too........  It's gonna be a bomb proof shelter,,,,,,,with some railroad rails comin outta the north end,,,,,an it's gonna have a certain machine mounter on it!!!!!  Yeahaa,,,,,,I couldn't believe it myself!!!!  But I got it STRAIGHT from the man's mouth!!  I ain't makin this chit up!!!,,,,,,  Not like DJ does......notice my sharp pokin stick......
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 7:39am
Thanks for the report Les, it's good to hear he still doing OK. I have to be careful about poke stickin him as I live at about 275 miles at a N.E. angle from him. Them north bound tracks could lead to a closer aim and you too. Shocked
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 8:30am
Update, Les gets a pardon, poor soul is laid up. Get better soon Les.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 8:43am
Chask, it was Ted J. that did his investigation an interrorgations on you know who....
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 9:12am
I know. I was pokin a stick at Ted as Les had mentioned visiting him on the "Whose turn was it to watch him?" topic and reporting back.  At the time I also did not know Les was a hurting unit and may not have been able to visit him. I still hope Les gets better soon as we all do.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 10:38am
We better recruit some young kids to help Creston take thing over on here. Sounds like all the rest of us got more pains than good sense. 

You don't need to be board with the details but I am on the sick list too.  Thankfully not as painful as some of your complaints, but then they ant done "testing". Just kinda guessing,Angry  the lab and doc cannot get on the same page.

Gee maybe if I was hanging with a healthy crowd I would not get sick Wink so much.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 11:00am
 Chit,,,this must be "poker'er stick week" ,,,or maybe,,,,they is all tryin to make up for ole Shameless bein absent for so long a time,,,,Ya'll remember I reported that he told me he WAS keepin a list and,,,,and,,,he's usin a non-eraseable pen too,,,!!!
 Chit,,I'm outa here,,,,,fore they go to takin aim this way,,,,Clap
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 11:46am
Now just HTH can he be keepin a list when he can't even see what we're all lying,,,,,,er,,,tellin about him?  LOL
He's havin the DT's from bein away from here for so long.....  But he DID like my idea of gettin another puter!!  BUT then he said he'd have to come up with another name..... 
Maybe an alias so NOBODY would know when he was on here makin trouble,,,,,,,,,,,, but I think we'd see through that,,,,,,don't cha?  He'd let sumthin slip!Confused
Well,,,,,,I'm outta here too now,,,,,,,,,I gotta go sharpen my NEW stick....Big smile
"Allis-Express"
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 1:56pm
Him with another handle wouldn't ever work cause he'd let is outa the bag some how
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:03pm
We could have a contest to help come up with a new name for Shameless. Or has already returned, we better watch any new members that signed on the last few days already.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 1:11pm
Good Luck with that
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:11pm
My vote for Shameless new handle is JeffZ
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:29pm
I'd think that Shameless could go down to the library, or a motel lobby and log in on a puter just to check up on us. Course there probably isn't a motel or library that he's allowed in. Darrel
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 6:16pm
Ted just checking out the truck and trailer, need to make a road trip to Durand Wi tomorrow, Else I have work that needs to be done, I can't be sitting here typing (lying) like some of youal. If I am coming through your area on Friday, will you be around, I'll buy lunch.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 12:13am
Darrell, Durand is 2 hours north,,,,,,BUT,,,,,, I can meet you somewhere's up there.  I can go visit my daughter in Mondovi afterwards.  I haven't seen the grandkids in a month.
Let me know!!  Have you got my number?
"Allis-Express"
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 12:14am
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

I know. I was pokin a stick at Ted as Les had mentioned visiting him on the "Whose turn was it to watch him?" topic and reporting back.  At the time I also did not know Les was a hurting unit and may not have been able to visit him. I still hope Les gets better soon as we all do.
You better watch out Elliot,,,, I've got my new stick ALL ready, but I WAS saving it for Shameless, but I could test it out on you,,,,,,if you're not careful...Big smile
"Allis-Express"
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 12:17am
Darrell,,,,,,,,,there's a WHOLE BUNCH of guys up in that area,,,,,,,,and since you said you'd buy lunch,,,,,,, you could start a new thread and invite everybody....  Heck, I'd bet even Lon(MN) would meet us!  He could visit his inlaws....
"Allis-Express"
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 9:08am
Yikes and I'm so thin skinned, I better watch out.  Free lunch, that sounds democratic, oh sorry that's cheese. Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:17pm
Ted I didn't know Durand IL was north of you.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 7:56pm
Darrell, there ain't nothin normal about anything Wisconsin. After I left Hutch that year when I rode my motor sickle up there I set out across Wisconsin. My google maps was so screwed up it took me 3 days to get across thet state.  Didn't get no free lunch from Ted neither. Pfffffft. Is the stick sharp enough?
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 10:04pm
Les we need to be kind to poor Ted.  I think all that cheese he has consumed over the years had started to harden in his brain.  He has a had time remembering where he lives sometimes
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 11:18pm
Darrell G.,  which is it now, Durand Wi or Durand IL... ?

Les, what route ye take through WI? Hwy 8, 35, 53, or 70?

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 7:10am
I must fess up, I typed the wrong state first time I posted.  It is truly Durand IL'
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 9:47am
Cheese is hardening in (whose) (who's) (hoos) brain? Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 08 Nov 2018 at 9:49am
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 9:55am
An that makes it in a whole different state of mind.... LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 10:46am
Teds being awfully quiet. Shocked
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 2:56pm
Elliott, I ain't been on here for two days now.....  but that don't mean nuthin.  I 'm just a kinda quiet guy.  It is better to just keep your mouth shut and seem like a dummy than to open it and prove it is so.......
Naw, I've just been busy.
Anybody know an EASY way to get the pics off a text message to your phone and get em onto a puter??  This doin it one at a time is the pits!!!

Well now Darrell,,,,,,,,now that we know you're going to IL instead of Durand WI......
What time you planning on coming through??  There's a 'Family Restaurant' just a couple of blocks off the I-90.  Lunch or just coffee, whatever...  Have you got my phone #?  I assume the way you're talking, that you'll be stopping on the way back home?

Guys, guys, guys,,,,,,,,it ain't the cheese that causes the problems, it's all that GOOD beer and the brandy.........  And I'd stop, but they don't make a patch for that...  I'm addicted!  What can I say?,,,,
"Allis-Express"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:58pm
Ted J I just plug my phone into the computer and they will transfer from phone to computer. 
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 3:42pm
Mine won't allow me to do that Tom.  I don't know why not, but I think it's got something to do with google...  I'm trying to get them to transfer from the phone to the SD card and then I can hook that up to the puter...
"Allis-Express"
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:00pm
 Hey Ted,,try this for pic transfer from smart phone to PC.
1. Go to Settings
2. scroll down to Developer Options
3. scroll down to " Select USB configuration"
4. on my fone there are 6 choices starting with 
    A. Charging
    B. MTP (Media Transfer Protocol)
    C. PTP (Picture transfer protocol)
    D. RNDIS (USB Ethernet)
    E. Audio Source
    F. MIDI
  My fone will automatically switch back to  the charging when I finish downloading pics on the PTP protocol, so I got to remember to change it when I got to transfer pics. 
 Hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic