This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bumper Sticker, Made Me Chuckle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bumper Sticker, Made Me Chuckle
    Posted: 18 May 2018 at 12:57pm
Run into town yesterday, in the "clown car" as cheaper than running the 6.0 HD for errands and watched everyone jockeying with lane changes cutting each other off as lunch time.
Came up behind a Dodge diesel with a bumper sticker that made me look twice; "Proud Parent of a Great Kid who is sometimes an A$$hole, and that's OK".
Sponsored Links

FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 12:59pm
Most of us can say, or maybe should say, that we have been in that category once in a while :)
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:58pm
Once in a while? My wife would say mine's most of the while
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 3:46pm
my old lady....ooops....I mean the loving wife has her sticker that says: (sometimes I just want to be a missing person) and I have a couple that say: (I pray that GOD isn't to picky)&(go braless, it'll help pull the wrinkles out of your face)!
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 7:24pm
I like the My horn don't work watch for finger ones.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:01pm
wellllll.........I been on both sides of that fence!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:04pm
My favorite was on the back of a pickup with a driver wearin' a big cowboy hat.  It said, "I'm not really a cowboy, I just found the hat".
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 10:16pm
My former neighbor had an old, like early 50's, Dodge pickup.  Sticker said "Ball a cowboy, we need more of them"
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 10:21pm
also my license plate holder says (forget the bull, ride a cowboy)!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 7:49am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

also my license plate holder says (forget the bull, ride a cowboy)!

The only problem with that is most bull riders are men
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 8:20am
And most of them old bull riders are so broken down the gal HAS to be the one on top!!! Giddee Up lil Doggee!!

Edited by DMiller - 19 May 2018 at 8:20am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 1:04pm
what's wrong with that Miller? at least they can't say they was raped! LOL
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 1:14pm
Having a little trouble seeing the problem there myself
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 12:16pm
I like the one I put on my ex's car,,,,,,it read,,,,
Her other vehicle is a broom
I put it on one day while she was at work....hehehe  She never knew.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 12:49pm
Seen on the back of a rig:

Pass on left 
Today is leg check day

D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 11:21pm
I bought my one grandson a plate that said,,,,,,

"Oh Lord, let me the kind of person my dog thinks I am''
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 11:24pm
THAT'S what I need to do....buy a bumper sticker making machine and....hehehehehe!
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 7:08am
Where I used to work they had a septic tank truck with a bumper sticker that said " Don't tailgate or I will flush "
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic