This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Anyone Here Watch ICG On YouTube?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Anyone Here Watch ICG On YouTube?
    Posted: 14 Jan 2024 at 10:15pm
I’ve been kind of laid up and I’ve been spending a lot of time on YouTube. I have found videos from young lady and her family that were up at Hutchinson. She goes by Iowa Country Girl and I love her videos. She has good content without any cursing. She shows her family putting their Allis Chalmers through their paces from on their farm. It is fun to watch them run the Kinze planter, Vermeer baler, Arts Way grinder, and the New Idea picker while sitting inside on a below zero day.

Edited by Unit3 - 14 Jan 2024 at 10:17pm
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Sponsored Links

captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 4:33am
Have to check it out thanks. Teaching instrument airplane ground school first. Colder than ? here too😫

Edited by captaindana - 15 Jan 2024 at 4:34am
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 5:36am
I don't miss a single one of her videos. 100 percent G rated. All very clean and appropriate
Darrel
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 5:39am
My boys do.  They spotted her at the Allis Connection show a couple years ago and I did my parental duties and introduced them.  She even put my boys C in her video tour of the show.
AaronSEIA
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 6:18am
yea, it’s a good channel, and nice equipment 
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 7:16am
Excellent channel. My accountant has subscribed. We met them at the Allis Connection show in Amana a couple years ago. Very nice people
Dennis J OPKs View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis J OPKs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 8:02am
Great channel.  They are to be admired.  Basically, being able to make it work, pretty much the same as it was done decades ago and not having to operate with equipment costing numbers that us oldsters can't comprehend.  I certainly hope they continue and we need to get them more subscribers to help with revenue.  They are on the opposite end from BTO's with a million subscribers.
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 9:04am
  I watch them, they could get better combinesWink
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 10:59pm
I really like their corn picking video. One fall I pulled our New Idea 2r38’s with a 180 AC. We had great weather that year and with the heat coming up from the trans, I stayed toasty warm.

My mom’s cousin was a great man with the welder. He built for us two Pintle style hitches. One for the picker, and the other for the chase tractor. We rarely had to get off of a tractor to get hooked up to a fresh wagon, and I wish I could give these to their family. They save a lot of work.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Justin Widlund (IA) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin Widlund (IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:57am
Yep.  Good channel!
jvin248 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jvin248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Unit3 Unit3 wrote:

... cousin was a great man with the welder. He built for us two Pintle style hitches. One for the picker, and the other for the chase tractor. We rarely had to get off of a tractor to get hooked up to a fresh wagon, and I wish I could give these to their family. They save a lot of work.

They might like to see those hitches if you can get pictures to them. They or a friend could weld up similar.

Edited by jvin248 - 16 Jan 2024 at 9:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic