Does Anyone Here Watch ICG On YouTube?

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=199257
Printed Date: 24 Sep 2024 at 5:16am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Does Anyone Here Watch ICG On YouTube?
Posted By: Unit3
Subject: Does Anyone Here Watch ICG On YouTube?
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2024 at 10:15pm
I’ve been kind of laid up and I’ve been spending a lot of time on YouTube. I have found videos from young lady and her family that were up at Hutchinson. She goes by Iowa Country Girl and I love her videos. She has good content without any cursing. She shows her family putting their Allis Chalmers through their paces from on their farm. It is fun to watch them run the Kinze planter, Vermeer baler, Arts Way grinder, and the New Idea picker while sitting inside on a below zero day.

-------------
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C

Replies:
Posted By: captaindana
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 4:33am
Have to check it out thanks. Teaching instrument airplane ground school first. Colder than ? here too😫

-------------
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana

Posted By: darrel in ND
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 5:36am
I don't miss a single one of her videos. 100 percent G rated. All very clean and appropriate
Darrel

Posted By: AaronSEIA
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 5:39am
My boys do.  They spotted her at the Allis Connection show a couple years ago and I did my parental duties and introduced them.  She even put my boys C in her video tour of the show.
AaronSEIA

Posted By: JoeM(GA)
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 6:18am
yea, it’s a good channel, and nice equipment 

-------------
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB

Posted By: plummerscarin
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 7:16am
Excellent channel. My accountant has subscribed. We met them at the Allis Connection show in Amana a couple years ago. Very nice people

Posted By: Dennis J OPKs
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 8:02am
Great channel.  They are to be admired.  Basically, being able to make it work, pretty much the same as it was done decades ago and not having to operate with equipment costing numbers that us oldsters can't comprehend.  I certainly hope they continue and we need to get them more subscribers to help with revenue.  They are on the opposite end from BTO's with a million subscribers.

Posted By: NEVER green
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 9:04am
  I watch them, they could get better combinesWink

-------------
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       

Posted By: Unit3
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 10:59pm
I really like their corn picking video. One fall I pulled our New Idea 2r38’s with a 180 AC. We had great weather that year and with the heat coming up from the trans, I stayed toasty warm.

My mom’s cousin was a great man with the welder. He built for us two Pintle style hitches. One for the picker, and the other for the chase tractor. We rarely had to get off of a tractor to get hooked up to a fresh wagon, and I wish I could give these to their family. They save a lot of work.

-------------
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C

Posted By: Justin Widlund (IA)
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:57am
Yep.  Good channel!

Posted By: jvin248
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Unit3 Unit3 wrote:

... cousin was a great man with the welder. He built for us two Pintle style hitches. One for the picker, and the other for the chase tractor. We rarely had to get off of a tractor to get hooked up to a fresh wagon, and I wish I could give these to their family. They save a lot of work.

They might like to see those hitches if you can get pictures to them. They or a friend could weld up similar.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net