This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Building a Stroker Crank on YT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:15pm
Sponsored Links

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:17pm
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:50pm
you guys wishing you had payed to attend class yet . i have seen ole butchy and nazi viewing they must be speechless from swalling their tongue .

Edited by mlpankey - 05 Mar 2013 at 6:51pm
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:07pm
Actually I was viewing this pic on your album and having a chuckle. How anyone could post this mess of a cooler install and actually be proud of it was when I decided you would never touch anything I own and also when I started to really pay attention to your posts and found out your not half FOS,,,,

your are totally  FOS. 

A two year old can push a switch and spin a crank,  Your engine lasted 5 runs and was 100 feet behind the winners. Quite the expert you are.

Pankys plumbing for hire, cal BR 549

JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:07pm
Swalling their tongue! !!!! Har har
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:11pm
Butchy it was a mockup installation to see if it would work. It did bradded lines and fittings followed. Some of you guys wouldnt know why the in and outlets are oriented to the top. Theres a reason. Lets here it.maybe someone can impress me if they can give the correct answer. Butch you impreased so mutch you checking them all out.

Edited by mlpankey - 05 Mar 2013 at 7:15pm
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:31pm
Oh Mitchy, you are so FOS, here is the link to the original thread on this site for all to see.

Next time here are some hints.
We use line benders in our shop instead of rocks, then you can get close bends without kinks Oh and listen there are also fittings that have bends in them for differant angles but they take wrenches, do you own any or just Vise Grips?

Looks like chit, turned out was chit, ran 5 times, finished middle of pak and blew up and now you are keyboard commando expert who follows WI50 around like a window peekiing wierdo.  And now you also sit and watch who looks at the threads you post on? Like good grief, you really need a life Pank.

Edited by Butch(OH) - 05 Mar 2013 at 7:43pm
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:39pm
Long radius bends have less friction loss. If i remember right you were one od the experts that said the oil filter wouls blow ocf of it with the series one oil pump in a series two block.i am sure you can find it i fhink it was titlex it aint pretty but its functional. It would have been around 2010.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:41pm
Lets stay with cranks after all thats the topic. I know you all like to change the topic when. You fealizae your wrong but we shoild stay on topic so i cans scotchbrite your rears some

Edited by mlpankey - 05 Mar 2013 at 7:42pm
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

Lets stay with cranks after all thats the topic. I know you all like to change the topic when. You fealizae your wrong but we shoild stay on topic so i cans scotchbrite your rears some

No reply intended, just saved before he edits for all to get a giggle.

Lets do stay with cranks, that can be agreed upon.
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:46pm
LOL Spunky went out of his way to PM me this " a video of us in action ihas been posted on the stroker crank yt topic . i know it will make you come all over your shoes" 

No Spunky, I was looking at your collection of chain saws and admired the blue homelite.  I remember throwing one of them away as fast as the neighbor gave it to me haha. 

As for the crank balancing video... Yeah you spun up a crank... whoopdeefuggingdoo!!

And I couldn't get over your "Purosity" test  <<-- I know Spunky spelling.  We yall spell like we talllk.    Slow and STOOPID never won the race spunk. 
Hoss View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:47pm
I got both ends meetin in the middle but I can't seem to get em tied.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 8:03pm
See now changing subject to spelling. Scotchbrites working .chafing well. If you had pajd and attended skool you woulx have been told hos machine worx but you didnt so you lost

Edited by mlpankey - 05 Mar 2013 at 8:06pm
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 8:33pm
Geesh. Spanks must be drunk. fealizae? shoiled? You edit every post anyway. Spell check! Punctuation. You think your smarter than everyone and can't even spell. That is just icing on the cake for why nobody takes you serious. Get to the shop, build something, have fun. That's what its about.
patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 8:38pm
dufe doo  

Edited by patrickmull - 07 Mar 2013 at 9:34pm
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 7:49am
I'm still laughin. I asked for a video of you crank welding and grinding. The kind of stuff that happens on precision machines.

A monkey can hit a crank with a hammer and flip a switch on and off on someone's balancer.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:05am
The balance video was for the school you missed and if you had attended you would know that the video shows the exact heavy spot that is causing the imbalance.Rod i laugh at you cause you cant even produce a video of anything meaning you dont even have access to let alone own.. it takes more than a socket rachet and plastigauge to be a engine builder.

Edited by mlpankey - 06 Mar 2013 at 8:09am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:13am

The balance video was for the school you missed and if you had attended you would know that the video shows the exact heavy spot that is causing the imbalance.Rod i laugh at you cause you cant even produce a video of anything meaning you dont even have access to let alone own.. it takes more than a socket rachet and plastigauge to be a engine builder.
the crank ringing through i will explain to the ignorant like rod. If the crank was cracked or full of welds with purosjty the crank would thud instead of ring through like a tuning fork.its a easy way to find good cores in a junk yard as well. Nothing like not knowing and buying cracked cranks or bad welded stroker cranks from the get go

Edited by mlpankey - 06 Mar 2013 at 8:16am
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:22am
You picked the crank up behind the front main. Wouldn't matter if it was cracked by the way you were holding it. A little education would do you good.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:31am
For thw ignorant like rod the cra.k ringing through like atuning fork shows two things one its not crackes two ita not got bad qelds full of purosity. When either occurs the crank will thud.and not eing through.this is even a good technique to use when buying forged cores from a junkyard. You walk away knowing wither they are cracked..your free lesson for the month
It takes more than plastigauge and wrencbes in a outbuilding for me to considee one a engine builder.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:34am

the crank ringing through i will explain to the ignorant like rod. If the crank was cracked or full of welds with purosjty the crank would thud instead of ring through like a tuning fork.its a easy way to find good cores in a junk yard as well. Nothing like not knowing and buying cracked cranks or bad welded stroker cranks from the get go

So you're sore you bought a bad crank. You should be ashamed that you sold it to Kendak. Ashamed for lying claiming you had a Gleason and crank grinder.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:59am
I never bought a bad crank
I am trying to tell the monkeys how to tell. I know its a stride but i think the monkeys will know the difference in a crank and a banana but the verdict isnt in on rod yet. I would bet on the monkey before i would rod.

Edited by mlpankey - 06 Mar 2013 at 9:01am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 9:06am
Larry in ohio knows more about cranks than several of the posters crom wisconsin. He picked it right. His gut told him the crank weld from yt was junk from the start.one thing you learn from this site is which experts to trust and to walk away from all experts lo ated in wisconsin and promote themshelves on this site.
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 9:07am

For thw ignorant like rod the cra.k ringing through like atuning fork shows two things one its not crackes two ita not got bad qelds full of purosity. When either occurs the crank will thud.and not eing through.this is even a good technique to use when buying forged cores from a junkyard. You walk away knowing wither they are cracked..your free lesson for the month
It takes more than plastigauge and wrencbes in a outbuilding for me to considee one a engine builder.

This, this is why you're an idiot. Can anyone understand this jibberish?
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 9:08am

I never bought a bad crank.

Says right here it was full of cracks. Cracks aren't bad? Or you made it yourself? I know you don't do well with multipal choice. But this one's easy.

http://ytforums.ytmag.com/viewtopic.php?t=388223&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=used+lessons
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

I never bought a bad crank.

Says right here it was full of cracks. Cracks aren't bad? Or you made it yourself? I know you don't do well with multipal choice. But this one's easy.

http://ytforums.ytmag.com/viewtopic.php?t=388223&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=used+lessons
i bought a blown assembled motor. When you buy a assembled blown motor you need to get it cheap cause its a pig in a poke. You just dont know if anything is salvageable. The cranm was full of purosity and cracks from being done with to hard a wire. But with a crankgrinder and a gleason crank welder it can be fixed. Or it can get about.2 thousandths of chrome and sold to the next monkey. Or th seller can choose to be honest and let it go as a repairable crank with a block camshaft pistons etc to negotiate the lump price.
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:00am
Gibberish. 
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Glockhead SWMI Glockhead SWMI wrote:

Gibberish. 

its more a foreign language to you. Engine building lingo has that effect on the nonbuilders.
unstylish_ View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:17am
Is that y you ran the guy down on yt that you bought it from ? Cause it was blown? When you just said you knew it was blown? Again, you are a liar. You didn't couldn't post anything till just now, and with no verification. You didn't have anything they entire time you ran your mouth. You are nothing more than a chicken $ hit poster who only plays a sure thing because you are lacking so badly
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:29am
I knew he was lucky just needed to buy his engjne to prove it. When i purchased his junk all doubt of it being anything but luck was removed.the only chicken poster on here is pictured on this site showing everyone he is number one but confused on where his index finger is located .

Edited by mlpankey - 06 Mar 2013 at 10:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic