This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


B/C/CA Valve Cover Gasket or Head Gasket Set PNs

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
wjohn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: KS
Points: 2614
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B/C/CA Valve Cover Gasket or Head Gasket Set PNs
    Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 7:33pm
I have had no luck finding a Fel-Pro, Victor-Reinz, or Mahle part number for the B/C/CA valve cover gasket set that I can still get off the shelf anywhere. It is almost like they have quit making them. However you can mostly find the W201/226 gasket sets as still readily available.

Does anybody have any part numbers for the B/C/CA valve cover gasket set (or head gasket set which I would also consider) that they have ordered in recent history and been able to get ahold of? They are still available from AGCO but I am making the assumption they are probably just cork, and I'd prefer a nice rubber one I can pull on and off a few dozen times without destroying it.
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Alvin M View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Location: PA
Points: 857
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alvin M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2026 at 4:59am
DJS TRACTOR PARTS has rubber one  70206892
Back to Top
Mfam8 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Location: Midwest
Points: 252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mfam8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 6:50am
Victor- Reinze valve cover set shows  VS38373 But I do not know if they are still available, I did parts for many years but not nowadays, I am kind of out of the loop. I do have a current Mahle book, it shows these, but no valve cover set. 
Mahle current #'s
Full set FS1606
Head set HS1606
Head gasket only 1606
Oil pan set OS30653
Manifold set  MS18715
Front main  47326, 49353 (2 dif diameter depending on year of engine build)
These are the current Mahle #'s they do NOT seem to show a valve cover gasket set or valve grind set nowadays. hope these help
I had originally said these were fel pro numbers, I guess my early onset dementia is progressing. These are Mahle/Clevite numbers. 


Edited by Mfam8 - 20 Jun 2026 at 7:31am
Back to Top
Mfam8 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Location: Midwest
Points: 252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mfam8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:22am
Should link you to a head set with part number, very reasonably priced. Unfortunately it appears they have a cork valve cover gasket with them if the picture be accurate. 

Edited by Mfam8 - 20 Jun 2026 at 7:23am
Back to Top
wjohn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: KS
Points: 2614
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:29am
Thank you guys. I see the Mahle set appears to have a cork valve cover gasket, which is a bummer. I suppose there is less and less demand for these with each passing year, sadly.
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
Back to Top
Mfam8 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Location: Midwest
Points: 252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mfam8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:32am
Originally posted by wjohn wjohn wrote:

Thank you guys. I see the Mahle set appears to have a cork valve cover gasket, which is a bummer. I suppose there is less and less demand for these with each passing year, sadly.
I updated my post with a Valve cover gasket part #, you might dig on that number a bit, WJOHN
Back to Top
wjohn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: KS
Points: 2614
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 9:56am
Thanks Mfam8. I see some availability of those which also appear to be cork.
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum