Print Page | Close Window

B/C/CA Valve Cover Gasket or Head Gasket Set PNs

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211405
Printed Date: 11 Oct 2026 at 5:41am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: B/C/CA Valve Cover Gasket or Head Gasket Set PNs
Posted By: wjohn
Subject: B/C/CA Valve Cover Gasket or Head Gasket Set PNs
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 7:33pm
I have had no luck finding a Fel-Pro, Victor-Reinz, or Mahle part number for the B/C/CA valve cover gasket set that I can still get off the shelf anywhere. It is almost like they have quit making them. However you can mostly find the W201/226 gasket sets as still readily available.

Does anybody have any part numbers for the B/C/CA valve cover gasket set (or head gasket set which I would also consider) that they have ordered in recent history and been able to get ahold of? They are still available from AGCO but I am making the assumption they are probably just cork, and I'd prefer a nice rubber one I can pull on and off a few dozen times without destroying it.


-------------
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45



Replies:
Posted By: Alvin M
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2026 at 4:59am
DJS TRACTOR PARTS has rubber one  70206892


Posted By: Mfam8
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 6:50am
Victor- Reinze valve cover set shows  VS38373 But I do not know if they are still available, I did parts for many years but not nowadays, I am kind of out of the loop. I do have a current Mahle book, it shows these, but no valve cover set. 
Mahle current #'s
Full set FS1606
Head set HS1606
Head gasket only 1606
Oil pan set OS30653
Manifold set  MS18715
Front main  47326, 49353 (2 dif diameter depending on year of engine build)
These are the current Mahle #'s they do NOT seem to show a valve cover gasket set or valve grind set nowadays. hope these help
I had originally said these were fel pro numbers, I guess my early onset dementia is progressing. These are Mahle/Clevite numbers. 


Posted By: Mfam8
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:22am
Should link you to a head set with part number, very reasonably priced. Unfortunately it appears they have a cork valve cover gasket with them if the picture be accurate. 

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=14947033&cc=0&pt=5416&jsn=1083" rel="nofollow - https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=14947033&cc=0&pt=5416&jsn=1083



Posted By: wjohn
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:29am
Thank you guys. I see the Mahle set appears to have a cork valve cover gasket, which is a bummer. I suppose there is less and less demand for these with each passing year, sadly.

-------------
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45


Posted By: Mfam8
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:32am
Originally posted by wjohn wjohn wrote:

Thank you guys. I see the Mahle set appears to have a cork valve cover gasket, which is a bummer. I suppose there is less and less demand for these with each passing year, sadly.
I updated my post with a Valve cover gasket part #, you might dig on that number a bit, WJOHN


Posted By: wjohn
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 9:56am
Thanks Mfam8. I see some availability of those which also appear to be cork.

-------------
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net