![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
B/C/CA Valve Cover Gasket or Head Gasket Set PNs |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
wjohn
Orange Level
Joined: 19 Jan 2010 Location: KS Points: 2614 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: B/C/CA Valve Cover Gasket or Head Gasket Set PNsPosted: 18 Jun 2026 at 7:33pm |
|
I have had no luck finding a Fel-Pro, Victor-Reinz, or Mahle part number for the B/C/CA valve cover gasket set that I can still get off the shelf anywhere. It is almost like they have quit making them. However you can mostly find the W201/226 gasket sets as still readily available.
Does anybody have any part numbers for the B/C/CA valve cover gasket set (or head gasket set which I would also consider) that they have ordered in recent history and been able to get ahold of? They are still available from AGCO but I am making the assumption they are probably just cork, and I'd prefer a nice rubber one I can pull on and off a few dozen times without destroying it.
|
|
|
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Alvin M
Orange Level
Joined: 24 Jun 2018 Location: PA Points: 857 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 19 Jun 2026 at 4:59am |
|
DJS TRACTOR PARTS has rubber one 70206892
|
|
![]() |
|
Mfam8
Silver Level Access
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 Location: Midwest Points: 252 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 6:50am |
|
Victor- Reinze valve cover set shows VS38373 But I do not know if they are still available, I did parts for many years but not nowadays, I am kind of out of the loop. I do have a current Mahle book, it shows these, but no valve cover set.
Mahle current #'s Full set FS1606 Head set HS1606 Head gasket only 1606 Oil pan set OS30653 Manifold set MS18715 Front main 47326, 49353 (2 dif diameter depending on year of engine build) These are the current Mahle #'s they do NOT seem to show a valve cover gasket set or valve grind set nowadays. hope these help I had originally said these were fel pro numbers, I guess my early onset dementia is progressing. These are Mahle/Clevite numbers.
Edited by Mfam8 - 20 Jun 2026 at 7:31am |
|
![]() |
|
Mfam8
Silver Level Access
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 Location: Midwest Points: 252 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:22am |
|
Should link you to a head set with part number, very reasonably priced. Unfortunately it appears they have a cork valve cover gasket with them if the picture be accurate.
Edited by Mfam8 - 20 Jun 2026 at 7:23am |
|
![]() |
|
wjohn
Orange Level
Joined: 19 Jan 2010 Location: KS Points: 2614 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:29am |
|
Thank you guys. I see the Mahle set appears to have a cork valve cover gasket, which is a bummer. I suppose there is less and less demand for these with each passing year, sadly.
|
|
|
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
|
|
![]() |
|
Mfam8
Silver Level Access
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 Location: Midwest Points: 252 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 7:32am |
I updated my post with a Valve cover gasket part #, you might dig on that number a bit, WJOHN
|
|
![]() |
|
wjohn
Orange Level
Joined: 19 Jan 2010 Location: KS Points: 2614 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 9:56am |
|
Thanks Mfam8. I see some availability of those which also appear to be cork.
|
|
|
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |