![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
Allis Chalmers hats (caps) |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
WF owner
Orange Level
Joined: 12 May 2013 Location: Bombay NY Points: 5315 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: Allis Chalmers hats (caps)Posted: 26 May 2026 at 6:35pm |
|
Does anyone have a source of Allis Chalmers orange caps? They don't have to be original but look like original.
I used to buy them by the dozen from a vendor in Florida, but I've had no luck reaching out to him.
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Alex (wi)
Bronze Level
Joined: 10 Jul 2010 Points: 172 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 29 May 2026 at 10:05pm |
|
J&D Productions
|
|
![]() |
|
CrestonM
Orange Level
Joined: 08 Sep 2014 Location: Oklahoma Points: 8493 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 04 Jun 2026 at 8:37pm |
|
http://alliscottondays.webador.com/merchandise
To support the show I started last year, I sell caps that I assemble myself. I've never been satisfied with caps I get from other vendors, so this was my solution. They are a very nice triangle logo patch heat transferred onto a high crown orange rope cap for a retro look. I really like them, and I've sold a couple dozen so far. They are $20 plus shipping, unless you come to the show and pick them up there.
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |