Print Page | Close Window

Allis Chalmers hats (caps)

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Other Topics
Forum Name: Classifieds
Forum Description: For sale or wanted items
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211195
Printed Date: 07 Oct 2026 at 8:52am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Allis Chalmers hats (caps)
Posted By: WF owner
Subject: Allis Chalmers hats (caps)
Date Posted: 26 May 2026 at 6:35pm
Does anyone have a source of Allis Chalmers orange caps? They don't have to be original but look like original. 
I used to buy them by the dozen from a vendor in Florida, but I've had no luck reaching out to him.



Replies:
Posted By: Alex (wi)
Date Posted: 29 May 2026 at 10:05pm
J&D Productions


Posted By: CrestonM
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2026 at 8:37pm
  http://alliscottondays.webador.com/merchandise" rel="nofollow - http://alliscottondays.webador.com/merchandise
To support the show I started last year, I sell caps that I assemble myself. I've never been satisfied with caps I get from other vendors, so this was my solution. They are a very nice triangle logo patch heat transferred onto a high crown orange rope cap for a retro look. I really like them, and I've sold a couple dozen so far. They are $20 plus shipping, unless you come to the show and pick them up there. 



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net