![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
WHO besides Adobe Acrobat,,,,?? |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
desertjoe
Orange Level Access
Joined: 23 Sep 2013 Location: New mexico Points: 13946 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: WHO besides Adobe Acrobat,,,,??Posted: 22 Jun 2026 at 5:30am |
|
I used to have the "free" version of Adobe Acrobat for years and only used it to make copies of receipts or letters. That came to a screeching Stop when I "HAD to upgrade" to Windows 11,,,!! I'm thinking I beeeched about this issue here before but never got it resolved, so I am again at a point where I need to get something else to make copies. I did try many times to restart the old version but it no longer available even applying for the $24/month version since I could not get passed adobe's many safeguards as they INSIST for me to use my old Email AND password to access adobe,,,?? WHO in the Haides remembers chit from 15 years ago,,,??SHEEEEZE,,,!!! What other service do others use,,,??
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Tbone95
Orange Level Access
Joined: 31 Aug 2012 Location: Michigan Points: 12503 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 22 Jun 2026 at 8:02am |
|
At work we switched from Adobe to Foxit. I have no idea about cost or ongoing costs though. I believe we switched for security reasons and other pains such as you mention.
|
|
![]() |
|
desertjoe
Orange Level Access
Joined: 23 Sep 2013 Location: New mexico Points: 13946 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 22 Jun 2026 at 8:38am |
|
Hey TBone,,,it GOOD to hear from you,,,my Friend!!!! ![]() You know,,,I had been rocking along enjoying my PC all thoise years with that old timer,, Win10 and then almost before I knew it MS had changed everything by insisting I upgrade to win11. Then when I "kindly" informed ms that I wanted to wait til later I started to get all kinds of popups mostly from all the,,,,"get this" all the anti pop up vendors in the world,,,,,! Them AH's sure know how to hurt a guy don't they,,,? ![]() After lots of internet browsing,,I see where there is actually a method I might could use right in win11 by pressing Ctrl+P and choosing "MS Print to PDF" then Print,,,But I aint got it to work after many tries last night,,,, ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
steve(ill)
Orange Level Access
Joined: 11 Sep 2009 Location: illinois Points: 93188 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 22 Jun 2026 at 8:46am |
|
this is what Google AI says............
Using Windows Print to PDF If you have another type of document and want to save it as a PDF to print later, you can use the built-in Windows feature. [1] |
|
|
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
|
|
![]() |
|
desertjoe
Orange Level Access
Joined: 23 Sep 2013 Location: New mexico Points: 13946 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 22 Jun 2026 at 11:44am |
|
Hey Steve,,,what I was wanting to do is just print a "return Shipping Label" from Amazon to send back some items that had issues,,,? It seems I had several items to return so,,,,,, What I wound up doing is take a pic of the return label w/ my IPhone, then go to the UPS place and they would print a label off my phone pics and charge me $2 and everyone was Fat, dumb and happy,,,,,, ![]() I did try that method from MS last night several times and for some reason I could not get passed the screen that wanted a name for the doc before save,,,,guess I just wasn't holding my mouth just right,,,, tried several different doc names but NO Go I went ahead and bought a new printer earlier as I've had this HP for art least 20 years and thinkin something maybe not right with it's innards,,,,? Besides the ink cartridges are now more than double the price and they dont last very long I'ma try that MS procedure some more in a bit,,and then gonna look into TBone's suggestion . Thanks for ya'll's help,,,,
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
desertjoe
Orange Level Access
Joined: 23 Sep 2013 Location: New mexico Points: 13946 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 22 Jun 2026 at 11:13pm |
|
Well,,I struck out on getting the danged printer past the screen that wants a name for the document and before "save" then Ctrl + P,,,,, and it just goes back to the page that wants a document name,,,,??? wait a minute,,I have not tried,,,azzhole1,,,,
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
desertjoe
Orange Level Access
Joined: 23 Sep 2013 Location: New mexico Points: 13946 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26 Jun 2026 at 7:28pm |
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |