This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Allis Chalmers hats (caps)

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 12 May 2013
Location: Bombay NY
Points: 5315
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis Chalmers hats (caps)
    Posted: 26 May 2026 at 6:35pm
Does anyone have a source of Allis Chalmers orange caps? They don't have to be original but look like original. 
I used to buy them by the dozen from a vendor in Florida, but I've had no luck reaching out to him.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Alex (wi) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Points: 172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex (wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2026 at 10:05pm
J&D Productions
Back to Top
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 08 Sep 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Points: 8493
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2026 at 8:37pm
 http://alliscottondays.webador.com/merchandise
To support the show I started last year, I sell caps that I assemble myself. I've never been satisfied with caps I get from other vendors, so this was my solution. They are a very nice triangle logo patch heat transferred onto a high crown orange rope cap for a retro look. I really like them, and I've sold a couple dozen so far. They are $20 plus shipping, unless you come to the show and pick them up there. 
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.076 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum