![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
headlight sign |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Kcgrain
Orange Level
Joined: 24 Sep 2009 Location: Wisconsin Points: 843 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: headlight signPosted: 17 Jun 2026 at 4:23pm |
|
Does anyone remember the signs that were made by Paxton Enterprises where the headlights lit up on the tractors. He made a few different Allis Chalmers themed signs, and I cant seem to find him now,
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
DanWi
Orange Level Access
Joined: 18 Sep 2009 Location: wttn Points: 2151 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 6:21pm |
|
I got one when a good friend passed away. He had the Allis Chalmers picture and an International Harvester picture I asked his son what they were going to do with them. He kept the IH pic because he is a red guy and he said I could have the Allis one. One of those things that means a little more because I went with him down to Union Grove gathering of the orange a couple years before he passed. He said if I hauled him and his golf cart down there he would drive the rest of the day. I think there was also a Gleaner picture with lights and other brands.
|
|
![]() |
|
IBWD MIke
Orange Level
Joined: 08 Apr 2012 Location: Newton Ia. Points: 4443 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 5:55am |
|
I have one of those, IH '56 series. Bought it at the last Orange spectacular at the Karg farm. Now that you mention it, haven't seen any of them for a long time.
|
|
![]() |
|
Kcgrain
Orange Level
Joined: 24 Sep 2009 Location: Wisconsin Points: 843 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 3:41pm |
|
I tried his phone number, it goes to some other company, and I google it, but nothing comes up, so I was wondering if that guy was around or if he died, or just quit doing it
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |