headlight sign
Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211387
Printed Date: 06 Oct 2026 at 5:05am Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Topic: headlight sign
Posted By: Kcgrain
Subject: headlight sign
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 4:23pm
|
Does anyone remember the signs that were made by Paxton Enterprises where the headlights lit up on the tractors. He made a few different Allis Chalmers themed signs, and I cant seem to find him now,
|
Replies:
Posted By: DanWi
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 6:21pm
|
I got one when a good friend passed away. He had the Allis Chalmers picture and an International Harvester picture I asked his son what they were going to do with them. He kept the IH pic because he is a red guy and he said I could have the Allis one. One of those things that means a little more because I went with him down to Union Grove gathering of the orange a couple years before he passed. He said if I hauled him and his golf cart down there he would drive the rest of the day. I think there was also a Gleaner picture with lights and other brands.
|
Posted By: IBWD MIke
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 5:55am
|
I have one of those, IH '56 series. Bought it at the last Orange spectacular at the Karg farm. Now that you mention it, haven't seen any of them for a long time.
|
Posted By: Kcgrain
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 3:41pm
|
I tried his phone number, it goes to some other company, and I google it, but nothing comes up, so I was wondering if that guy was around or if he died, or just quit doing it
|
|