![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
Bank |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
ACinSC
Orange Level
Joined: 16 Dec 2015 Location: South Carolina Points: 3368 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: BankPosted: 25 Aug 2026 at 5:41am |
|
Went inside ours yesterday. Wife pointed out that the sign on the door listed no hats so I took mine off. Seemed odd to me. Found out it's so your face is visible for security. World we live in, I guess?
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
jaybmiller
Orange Level Access
Joined: 12 Sep 2009 Location: Greensville,Ont Points: 25488 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 6:08am |
|
Here in Ontario, need to remove eyeglasses to get photo ID(drivers license and health card ) yet I MUST wear my glasses for driving.........and walking too, least I stumble and fall down go boom...
|
|
|
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor) Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water |
|
![]() |
|
ACinSC
Orange Level
Joined: 16 Dec 2015 Location: South Carolina Points: 3368 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 6:26am |
|
Yeah Jay , so far my eyes are still good. Everything else,not so much.
|
|
![]() |
|
jaybmiller
Orange Level Access
Joined: 12 Sep 2009 Location: Greensville,Ont Points: 25488 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 6:38am |
|
Give them time, they'll catch up..... It's the 24/7 ringing in my ears that 'upsets' me the most.
|
|
|
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor) Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water |
|
![]() |
|
Ray54
Orange Level Access
Joined: 22 Nov 2009 Location: Paso Robles, Ca Points: 5011 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 11:57am |
|
There have been those sign inside banks here for 10 years (?) . But when covid was the rage they superseded that with put a mask on.
Rather a good joke, just like the cheap cameras most banks have. I have yet to see a clear picture when the news has one of bank robber they are looking for.Jay you our of the age, you need cataracts removed from you eyes . Then they replace the lenses with corrective ones no glasses needed. The supplement to government care (Medicare) we have has annual eye examen. With the glasses been going forever. Always no sign of cataracts until last year, both my wife an I. I was really thinking it was medical scam to line eye surgeon's pocket. Still not that sure about the cataracts, but the new lence is great.I have had glasses for distance since a teen. I just had one eye done 2 weeks ago. The other is scheduled Sept 9. It is amazing how well I see without glasses already.
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |