Print Page | Close Window

Bank

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Other Topics
Forum Name: Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=212077
Printed Date: 28 Sep 2026 at 3:39am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Bank
Posted By: ACinSC
Subject: Bank
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 5:41am
Went inside ours yesterday. Wife pointed out that the sign on the door listed no hats so I took mine off. Seemed odd to me. Found out it's so your face is visible for security. World we live in, I guess?



Replies:
Posted By: jaybmiller
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 6:08am
Here in Ontario, need to remove eyeglasses to get photo ID(drivers license and health card ) yet I MUST wear my glasses for driving.........and walking too, least I stumble and fall down go boom...

-------------
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water


Posted By: ACinSC
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 6:26am
Yeah Jay , so far my eyes are still good. Everything else,not so much.


Posted By: jaybmiller
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 6:38am
Give them time, they'll catch up.....

It's the 24/7 ringing in my ears that 'upsets' me the most.


-------------
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water


Posted By: Ray54
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2026 at 11:57am
There have been those sign inside banks here for 10 years (?) . But when covid was the rage they superseded that with put a mask on. Wink Rather a good joke, just like the cheap cameras most banks have. I have yet to see a clear picture when the news has one of bank robber they are looking for.

Jay you our of the age, you need cataracts removed from you eyes Wink . Then they replace the lenses with corrective ones no glasses needed. The supplement to government care (Medicare) we have has annual eye examen. With the glasses been going forever. Always no sign of cataracts until last year, both my wife an I. I was really thinking it was medical scam to line eye surgeon's pocket.  Still not that sure about the cataracts, but the new lence is great.

I have had glasses for distance since a teen. I just had one eye done 2 weeks ago. The other is scheduled Sept 9. It is amazing how well I see without glasses already.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net