This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis Chalmers Archive 16mm Films-Updated Feb 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:16am
Acousta Cab II Demonstration:

[TUBE]pk5aZnCgd7I[/TUBE] 
www.allischalmersarchive.com
Your Source Of Free Vintage Allis Chalmers Brochures Available For Downloading
Sponsored Links

jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 5:18am
Plowing For Profit:

[TUBE]HzxLw3SIcLw[/TUBE]
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 9:36am
THANKS again for these wonderful films!  The last one, "Plowing For Profit" is missing the first few seconds.........starts with .........Bible???
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 9:45am
That "Plowing for Profit" is a great film! Shows the advantage of using draft control...er...I mean, traction booster, for ground engaging implements; something Ford discovered in the '30s. Wink
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 10:30am
Guardians of Cotton Profit:

[TUBE]1wVgpPFu9rc[/TUBE]
combinechris View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combinechris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 1:52pm
great videos. wish they had some on the 72 , 90 and sp 100 combines.
35 combines and 15 forage harvesters. mostly allis combines and equipment.WTB 2 row cornhead for a 90
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 6:50pm
Chris, Dennis Anderson had a good one of the 100 on his DVD package a few years ago. 
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 7:04pm
Just watched the video about the cotton pickers....VERY good video! THANKS for posting it!!! Now you guys that were curious can get an idea of how a picker works compared to a stripper. 
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 5:11am
"Down to Earth Servicing"

[TUBE]6v1Ee59tYjU[/TUBE]
45 turboa- View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 45 turboa- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 5:44pm
They should be still building them. 32 years later still hard to beat !!!

turbocharged
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 11:17am
Fuel Cell Tractor:

[TUBE]lMznpOp81iY[/TUBE]
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 5:11am
The Challenge of Excellence:

[TUBE]hAuDQvNIrw8[/TUBE]
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 6:07pm
Luv this last video, but my my things sure turned south in the 80,s
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:45pm
Yup that was a good one
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:04am
Getting close to the end Unhappy only a couple left if anyone has any they'd be willing to let me borrow I can run them through the old Bell And Howell and send them back to you so and post them so everyone can enjoy!.  Here's "The Great Silver Fleet":

[TUBE]eR6CkF-ojMc[/TUBE]
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 5:21am
After one year, I've come to the last of my films (I do have one more but its too damaged to run though the projector If I can get it repaired I'll post it.)  Its been fun and I hope everyone has enjoyed them.  If anyone has some films not on the list I'd gladly run them through the projector and send them back to you and post them.  I've saved the best for last, Here's "Harness Your Horsepower"  An Allis Chalmers Field Day at the Loretta Lynn Dude Ranch:

[TUBE]eCIJ2knRO7k[/TUBE]
tomstractorsandtoys View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomstractorsandtoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 7:30am
Thanks for posting as I have enjoyed watching them. I wish I could find some of the ones made a few years ago were still available. I like the D series and 190's and implements. Tom
Austin(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 6:10pm
Great films. Thanks for sharing. Was hoping to see one all about the Roto-Baler- but maybe that one is still out there somewhere.
"Better By Design"
tbran View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:10pm
I saw Norm Swinford, Ray May, Ray and Jeff Spann, Felix Patterson, Mooney and some others I can't remember names - on the Loretta Lynn Film - may be me in the white shirt orange cap - lots of memories... We cleaned up, then sold or transferred out all the units shown here. Pretty sure I have the 8070... which burnt and we resurrected via 8030 cadaver donor.. anyone else recognize those in the film?
When told "it's not the money,it's the principle", remember, it's always the money..
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 12:22am
Wow that's neat video. I vote to have this put in knowledge base section.
I'd like to hear more story's from tbran and the others. The guys you mentioned. Are they on the forum.
BenGiBoy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenGiBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 1:37pm
Thanks for sharing these, I have enjoyed every single one that i have watched, these are great old films. They sure don't advertise nowadays like they used to... 

I vote knowledge base as well, lots of great stuff here. 

Thanks,
Ben
'39 Model B
Tractors are cheaper than girls, remember that!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 11:00am
WHADDA YOU MEAN!!  The movie is over, the house lights have come on and it's time to go home?
THANKS for sharing these with us and posterity!  I agree, "Knowledge Base" as this is the only way you'll see these again.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

WHADDA YOU MEAN!!  The movie is over, the house lights have come on and it's time to go home?
THANKS for sharing these with us and posterity!  I agree, "Knowledge Base" as this is the only way you'll see these again.

[TUBE]T1XgFsitnQw[/TUBE]

Thank you, I have a bunch of Demo Pack tapes I'll start working on converting again and some other projects as well.  And I'll always looking for more films.. 

ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 1:32pm
Thank you for all of the effort and work that has gone into making these great films available!!!! 
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
peterh View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 12:11pm
I enjoyed every one, and I looked forward to this every Wednesday for a year! Thank you for the effort you put into it!
1947 C, 1949 B, 195? CA
60 series cultivator
fertilizer side dresser
2 bottom snap coupler plow
1 bottom plow, Cole planter
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 5:04pm
I'm happy to report I've received more old Allis Chalmers films and will start posting them again on October 3rd:

[TUBE]4wgffTGduRs[/TUBE]

orange-is-power View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orange-is-power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 8:41pm
Awesome. I look forward to them every week. Thanks.
Daehler View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daehler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 10:11pm
Sweet! Cant wait!
There was a box of demo tapes at the Galloway auction in Winfield, Mo a few weekends ago, anyone here buy them?
8070FWA,7080 BlackBelly, 7045,2 200s,D19,D17,G, WD,45,UC,7 AC mowers and lots more!
"IT TAKES 3 JD's TO OUT DO AN ALLIS, 2 TO MATCH IT IN THE FIELD AND 1 FOR PARTS!"
Austin(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 7:10pm
Thank you for making them available to us for free. Nothing more important than sharing information.
"Better By Design"
jpessek View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpessek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 9:57am
More Power on the Ground:

[TUBE]ckK4GGTcOD0[/TUBE]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic