Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=132630
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 5:28am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Allis Chalmers Archive 16mm Films-Updated Feb 6
Posted By: jpessek
Subject: Allis Chalmers Archive 16mm Films-Updated Feb 6
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 4:04pm
I've got around 40 or so old 16mm Allis Chalmers films from the 40's till 1985 I've picked up over the years and I'm starting to slowing digitize them Enjoy!  I'll update the post as I add more.  Fyi not professional quality by any means but still fun to watch! Update Feb 6 added "Pre Selling For Dealer Profit"
[TUBE]ku9v9a5ia40[/TUBE]

[TUBE]Y1UQlkVgNos[/TUBE]

[TUBE]nv3IlBmn6mI[/TUBE]

[TUBE]pz7Ox5M_l_8[/TUBE]

[TUBE]X2ZJn6PGEuY[/TUBE]

[TUBE]e41FnSEh91w[/TUBE]

[TUBE]OGo96CsXvOA[/TUBE]

[TUBE]RjlNle3mzig[/TUBE]

[TUBE]NEGpcWru1To[/TUBE]

[TUBE]AKO2toUCiZc[/TUBE]

[TUBE]zkEsWAfgAFA[/TUBE]

[TUBE]_Z0mAZN61Z8[/TUBE]

[TUBE]CKJ5FF2i0_A[/TUBE]

[TUBE]koumwvsmI0k[/TUBE]

[TUBE]KkhanVdL3o8[/TUBE]

[TUBE]XMbHvW3OiXs[/TUBE]

[TUBE]36CUlZ0Ypl0[/TUBE]

[TUBE]4KWA_8I5Y4Q[/TUBE]

[TUBE]_ouLnet0tX8[/TUBE]

[TUBE]q3WH23G1uNA[/TUBE]

[TUBE]c9tHT1NtA1c[/TUBE]

[TUBE]VV7U_TWyorI[/TUBE]

[TUBE]5G5G6dva2_Y[/TUBE]

[TUBE]YCrROI1KIRY[/TUBE]

[TUBE]2T0VoWv7NxQ[/TUBE]

[TUBE]5hmjgQ76uz8[/TUBE]

[TUBE]UyWVCfrmtV0[/TUBE]

[TUBE]WpqMi06A6go[/TUBE]

[TUBE]lxeoNZi1GuE[/TUBE]

[TUBE]qo3YGPbcmgk[/TUBE]

[TUBE]xe69KGaI5bE[/TUBE]

[TUBE]87JWqCG9iZY[/TUBE]

[TUBE]LVj2kos7s7A[/TUBE]

[TUBE]C5JDAo0HRTM[/TUBE]

[TUBE]mfXTigtNpZE[/TUBE]

[TUBE]INChKRS7bbU[/TUBE]

[TUBE]1FH-FMeD-zA[/TUBE]

[TUBE]njrg8nuK9dY[/TUBE]

[TUBE]v91Pu53lY_s[/TUBE]

[TUBE]xlTf5v17NNI[/TUBE]

[TUBE]btGbEjGUJ5A[/TUBE]

[TUBE]Tip7DFy4Aak[/TUBE]

[TUBE]KHKohdH1slw[/TUBE]

[TUBE]D11rl3oZTOA[/TUBE]

[TUBE]bnZWBBib1S4[/TUBE]

[TUBE]jeds9Rg5Ly0[/TUBE]

[TUBE]pk5aZnCgd7I[/TUBE]

[TUBE]HzxLw3SIcLw[/TUBE]

[TUBE]1wVgpPFu9rc[/TUBE]

[TUBE]6v1Ee59tYjU[/TUBE]

[TUBE]lMznpOp81iY[/TUBE]

[TUBE]hAuDQvNIrw8[/TUBE]

[TUBE]eR6CkF-ojMc[/TUBE]

[TUBE]eCIJ2knRO7k[/TUBE]

[TUBE]ckK4GGTcOD0[/TUBE]

[TUBE]g55wrcwOgs4[/TUBE]

[TUBE]q62sobLTX48[/TUBE]

[TUBE]ZvqOqm6uvOw[/TUBE]

[TUBE]r6hV1ICmlzs[/TUBE]

[TUBE]GDiqCKABNeE[/TUBE]

[TUBE]ZJRphKoweAM[/TUBE]

[TUBE]Op-SyPhTXlY[/TUBE]

[TUBE]y7ZDnHTlA0E[/TUBE]

[TUBE]gtUjDGg3pwc[/TUBE]

[TUBE]F84icL_JqOI[/TUBE]

[TUBE]lVKemZxsQKs[/TUBE]

[TUBE]7SVq-rzh9pU[/TUBE]

[TUBE]A2o1eTP6eTk[/TUBE]

[TUBE]vPLEa28qc24[/TUBE]

[TUBE]IX6O-jqZ2cg[/TUBE]

[TUBE]_U8YCYMZ1q8[/TUBE]

[TUBE]LU90OimvEOE[/TUBE]

[TUBE]8OinHgtQt3A[/TUBE]

-------------
www.allischalmersarchive.com
Your Source Of Free Vintage Allis Chalmers Brochures Available For Downloading

Replies:
Posted By: 45 turboa-
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 5:17pm
Those films are great put on some more I could watch that kind of show all day long !

-------------
turbocharged

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 6:57pm
added 6060 6080 film:

[TUBE]nv3IlBmn6mI[/TUBE]

Posted By: Daehler
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 8:18pm
Great films! I can spend hours watching them over and over daydreaming! Just curious,how do you convert them?

-------------
8070FWA,7080 BlackBelly, 7045,2 200s,D19,D17,G, WD,45,UC,7 AC mowers and lots more!
"IT TAKES 3 JD's TO OUT DO AN ALLIS, 2 TO MATCH IT IN THE FIELD AND 1 FOR PARTS!"

Posted By: AC7060IL
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 9:55pm
Thank you for converting your films into digital video. The Lawn & Garden video was fun to watch 1960's Allis-Chalmers marketing.

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 10:55pm
Thanks for the comments, I tested the lawn and garden one by just turning on the projector and recording the screen with the digital camera and the audio plugged in and I thought it turned out decent so I started doing all of them that way.  I'll decided to make this a year event starting on Jan 4th I'll post one every wed.  (can't have too much of a good thing at once).  Some history on these, I purchased them at the Orange Spectacular over the years from the J and R Collectibles booth (Are they still around?)  Some were the masters used on the old vhs tapes they sold.  They said they got them from Norm Swinford.  Here's a sneak peak of things to come:

[TUBE]QNnryuGp3V8[/TUBE]    

Posted By: oldways
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 11:25pm
Do you plan to put these on YouTube ?

-------------
1 Corinthians 1:18 1969-190xt-III. 1966 190xt gas. 1966 190xt Cab. 1948-G. 1937-WC unstyled. 1950-B. 1951-CA. 1966-D17-IV

Posted By: Ron(AB)
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 12:41am
Excellent!

Posted By: DougG
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 1:56am
Very nice, thanks so much !!!

Posted By: littlemarv
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 7:45am
I see they are on YouTube. If you could find a way to burn them to DVD, I'm sure quite a few people would be very interested. Those are great pieces of Allis history, there.

Posted By: Auntwayne
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 9:34pm
    Great videos, thanks for posting. The "rough ground" testing makes a guy wonder what type of "compensation" was received for purposely destroying your body on a daily basis as well as trying to find part fatigue points on equipment.    Duane

-------------
Dad always said," If you have one boy, you have a man. If you have two boys, you have two boys". "ALLIS EXPRESS"

Posted By: Mikez
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 10:48pm
I was thinking the same thing. What did them guys look like after few years of that

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 1:30pm
I've thought of putting them on dvd, but for now I'll just post them all on youtube for everyone to enjoy.  Its getting sad going through all of these, all the fun, optimism and pride shown in these films and we all know how it ended.

Posted By: Larry W.
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 1:41pm
There use to be a place that had a lot of the films for sale on video, does anyone still sell them?

Posted By: allischalmerguy
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 10:39pm
Very neat ! Thank you! looking forward to see ing more.

-------------
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,

Posted By: Allis dave
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 7:59am
Finally got some time to watch these. Great videos and thanks for taking the time to convert. I love watching them.

Posted By: Lonn
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 8:17am
I see Marzolf Implement at around the minute mark. If that's the Spring Valley MN Marzolf, and it appears to be the same building, that is where I currently get most of my needed Allis and Gleaner parts.

-------------
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot

Posted By: BenGiBoy
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 9:16am
Cool videos, thanks for converting to digital for us to watch! Thumbs Up

-------------
'39 Model B
Tractors are cheaper than girls, remember that!

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 2:47pm

It must be that one, there's also some shots of Kruger Implement in Plainview MN in the same film.

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 10:42pm
What was the guy in the outhouse that got knocked over with the cable lol

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 7:05am
Yep that looks like the Marzolf Implement in Spring Valley MN. Kruger got out of AGCO at least 20 or 30 years ago and bought into becoming a partner in a CaseIH dealership now called Minnesota Ag Group. I worked at the Kasson MN Ag Group store for 4 years and made many parts runs to Plainview. Craig Kruger is one of the owners.

Corey Marzolf took over his Dad's dealership when Harold died in the early 1990's and to my disappointment is now considered a Massey Ferguson dealership. By no choice of his own I'm sure. Supposedly they had to remove all traces of Allis Chalmers from the store (signs and orange parts counter top) to meet new AGCO standards. That's what the partsman told me a few years ago anyhow. They have one Allis toy for sale that's been on the shelf for at least ten years, a D15 that everyone already has. No new Allis models available for years now but it's chucked full of Massey, Minneapolis, Oliver and Cockshutt toys. And they still have Gleaner toys but no Allis.

-------------
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot

Posted By: JimIA
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Lonn Lonn wrote:

Yep that looks like the Marzolf Implement in Spring Valley MN. Kruger got out of AGCO at least 20 or 30 years ago and bought into becoming a partner in a CaseIH dealership now called Minnesota Ag Group. I worked at the Kasson MN Ag Group store for 4 years and made many parts runs to Plainview. Craig Kruger is one of the owners.

Corey Marzolf took over his Dad's dealership when Harold died in the early 1990's and to my disappointment is now considered a Massey Ferguson dealership. By no choice of his own I'm sure. Supposedly they had to remove all traces of Allis Chalmers from the store (signs and orange parts counter top) to meet new AGCO standards. That's what the partsman told me a few years ago anyhow. They have one Allis toy for sale that's been on the shelf for at least ten years, a D15 that everyone already has. No new Allis models available for years now but it's chucked full of Massey, Minneapolis, Oliver and Cockshutt toys. And they still have Gleaner toys but no Allis.

If Marzolfs had to do that then they were the only ones I heard of that had too. They are a good dealer, Ive talked to them a number of times. As far as the toys, you can thank the Lawyers for a lot of that. Ertl just reintroduced a few models again, we have them on the shelf and sold a pile of them this Christmas season. It no longer mentions AGCO on them but states permission from Archer Well CO. The rumor factory is saying there are going to be more orange toys coming again. Its good to start seeing them on regular store shelves too. I saw the D19s at a True Value not long ago.

Jim

-------------
An open eye is much more observant than an open mouth

Posted By: DiyDave
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Mikez Mikez wrote:

Whuzzat shameless, perchance?Wink

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Mikez Mikez wrote:

I think they were trying to be like "Laugh In" in the late 60's early 70's I have a few films with random skits and sketches.

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 10:52pm
I gotcha. It's funny

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 7:00am
Originally posted by JimIA JimIA wrote:

If Marzolfs had to do that then they were the only ones I heard of that had too. They are a good dealer, Ive talked to them a number of times. As far as the toys, you can thank the Lawyers for a lot of that. Ertl just reintroduced a few models again, we have them on the shelf and sold a pile of them this Christmas season. It no longer mentions AGCO on them but states permission from Archer Well CO. The rumor factory is saying there are going to be more orange toys coming again. Its good to start seeing them on regular store shelves too. I saw the D19s at a True Value not long ago.

Jim
That's kinda what I suspected, that the partsman, who I suspect wasn't a big Allis fan, may have just been feeding me a line. He told me that AGCO wanted all references to Allis removed from the store. That's just about exactly what he said. He left now for another job and I haven't been there in the last couple months to see who took his place. The partsman wasn't a bad guy either but having worked parts myself I don't think he was terribly knowledgeable when it came to Allis.

Part of what I think happened as far as no Allis references at all at Marzolf's parts show room was that Corey was stuck selling Massey tractors and Massey has no market here and no resale compared to the orange tractors. So they have to push the brand or go out of business. And the interior probably needed an update after they built a new shop. So new Massey signs and Massey red everywhere. Speculation on my part though.

-------------
Wink
I am a Russian Bot

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 7:29am
Jan 4 added "The Roar Of Power"

[TUBE]pz7Ox5M_l_8[/TUBE]

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 7:55am
Allis had several tractor pulling tapes. I haven't seen that one before but when I was in high school ag class our teacher sent for a couple of tapes from Allis that were supposed to be about the technical aspects of a modern tractor but instead they sent a couple of pulling tapes from the early 70's. He let the class watch them anyhow and later we got tapes on the new 8000 series tractors to watch.

-------------
Wink
I am a Russian Bot

Posted By: DougG
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 12:51pm
Very nice video, luv seeing the new Allis,s and the people cheering them on! Wish those days were here now

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 6:57pm
Wounder who ended up with the new tractors on the sled. Would be a neat story to have with you tractor

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:15am
Jan 11 added "Save Those Seeds" 60 All Crop Harvester.

[TUBE]X2ZJn6PGEuY[/TUBE]

Posted By: grinder220
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:39am
There's an experimental model D tractor at the 7 minutes 30 second point

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 11:04am
Originally posted by grinder220 grinder220 wrote:

There's an experimental model D tractor at the 7 minutes 30 second point

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to spot that......

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 4:16am
Added Tillage For The 80's:

[TUBE]e41FnSEh91w[/TUBE]

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 10:16pm
Thanks again for posting videos

Posted By: Tom Elder
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 6:39am
thanks for sharing

-------------
2 1949bs,one with belly mower one with side sickle bar

Posted By: peterh
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 1:18pm
these are wonderful- all of them. Thank YOU!!

-------------
1947 C, 1949 B, 195? CA
60 series cultivator
fertilizer side dresser
2 bottom snap coupler plow
1 bottom plow, Cole planter

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 6:51am
Jan 25 added Deutz Allis 6200 Series:

[TUBE]OGo96CsXvOA[/TUBE]

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 7:49am
ok, where's the next one?    I like these too much

-------------
1947 C, 1949 B, 195? CA
60 series cultivator
fertilizer side dresser

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 10:37am
Here it is, "The Big Race"

[TUBE]RjlNle3mzig[/TUBE]

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 8:01pm
Thank you for giving me a reason to like Wednesdays again!

-------------
The mechanic always wins.

B91131, WC23065, WD89101, CA29479, B1, Early B10, HB212, 416H

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 4:12am
Feb 8 added The Proof Is In The Production:

[TUBE]NEGpcWru1To[/TUBE]

Posted By: DonDittmar
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 6:22am
God I love youtube lol........

-------------
Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 8:39am
The amount of diesel fuel that they say the first farm uses per day is staggering...22,000 gallon! WOW!
And the 12,000 miles of drip line on the second farm!

Cool Video, thanks for posting. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

-------------
'39 Model B

Posted By: TimNearFortWorth
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 9:36am
The early 60's video is by far the best in the series, IMHO.
Interesting the HP rating references used and those weights on the D12?
Easy to see how they changed the marketing presentations over the years as the business aspects changed and the 8000 Series with hard data for the Arizona operation was very well done.
40 plus A-C units in the fleet would have made for one happy dealer in that area, just the lube/filters alone kept in inventory!
Excellent, thanks for posting these.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 10:33pm
See all the 8xxx without glass. That's interesting too.
Wounder if anybody on here ever worked there or has a tractor from there

Posted By: Sandknob
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 10:36pm
Used to be a video of the Gleaner A2's being built in Independence years ago on YouTube. It has disappeared now. Anyone have any idea how to find it?

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 12:34pm
One would think that the managment at at A.C. could of found a way to keep going how happy people were with the tractors. I guess they just didn't care !

-------------
turbocharged

Posted By: JasonB
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Sandknob Sandknob wrote:

Used to be a video of the Gleaner A2's being built in Independence years ago on YouTube. It has disappeared now. Anyone have any idea how to find it?

I actually have a copy of the video of the Gleaner A2's being built at Independence on Video tape, J&R Collectables I believe put out Gleaner combines Volume 1 and 2 on VHS in the early 90's, and this film at the Independence plant was on there. Unfortunately, we no longer have a VHS player, and have been trying to locate a DVD copy of both volumes on the Gleaner combines. They were two great video collections.

Posted By: ac fleet
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 9:42pm
THANKS A MILLION FOR THE SHOWS!!!!!!LOL!!!!  thanks; ac fleet

Posted By: coggonobrien
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 8:13am
Jason I have a visit hooked up to my computer if you need conversions done. No cost for you on anything allis/gkeaner

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 8:14am
A vhs

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 7:19am
Added the D-14 film "Modern Power For Profit"

[TUBE]AKO2toUCiZc[/TUBE]

Posted By: TomMN
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 7:53am
This film from 1957 shows the first of the D series very clearly with silver front rims.  Great to see original color films of this.

Posted By: DiyDave
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 5:58pm
Yep, another good one.  When I was 18, I could shift back to low, while plowing, take a pee, finish a beer, all at the same time...

Posted By: BrianC
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 7:03pm
Thanks for putting these videos out. Now we can study them, for instance:
When they show the roll shift axle extending, I can see the part retracting out is painted orange. When the tie rod part extends out, I see it looking black. Is that black paint, or un-painted steel?
FYI, on our 160's roll shift axle, it looks like it was painted orange when set narrow, when we extended the width, out came unpainted steel. These parts are very exposed to the weather.

Posted By: HudCo
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 7:29pm
keep the shows coming i really enjoy them

Posted By: Ted J
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 9:02am
These are GRRREAT!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

-------------
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17

Posted By: JimD
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 9:26am
We used to sell the J&R collectibles videos.  I bought out some of their stuff when then closed up.  I have 10 DVD's worth of videos I transferred years ago.  Need to review them again and see if they could be duplicated and sold.  Each one had about 4 videos.  We do still have the very nice one that was created by a forum member.  Probably 500 of those left:
http://oktractor.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_494&products_id=558" rel="nofollow - http://oktractor.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_494&products_id=558

-------------
Owner of http://www.OKtractor.com" rel="nofollow - OKtractor.com PM for an instant response on parts. Open M-F 9-6 Central.

We have new and used parts. 877-378-6543

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 10:37pm
Is that DVD for sale on the link

Posted By: Mike K
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 2:48am

I love your Videos.
 Would there some way to get a copy.
 Thanks

Posted By: Jim Hancock
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 7:17pm
DiY Dave, I resembled that remark a few times minus the beer back in the day!

-------------
How blessed we are by HIS GRACE!

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 10:47am
Definitely one of the stranger ones I have, here's "Going Orange Is Going Great":

[TUBE]zkEsWAfgAFA[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 9:38pm
This last one is peculiar....... to say the least.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 8:14am
I agree........

-------------
"Allis-Express"

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 8:33am
I agree also.... especially the John Deere in it! LOL (I think that it was pulling an All-Crop though....so I guess that makes it better)

-------------
'39 Model B

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 9:08am
why you would include a John Deere and IH in an AC promo video is beyond me. and tractors messing up and not plowing straight. Where was the Marketing Dept on this one? The storyline made no sense. I love all of these videos and have watched them all more than once- except this one was painful. Thanks for posting, still, though- I look forward to them each week.. I fear this video may have been what put them out of business...

-------------
1947 C, 1949 B, 195? CA
60 series cultivator
fertilizer side dresser

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 11:58am
It was hard to follow. I wonder if it was a bunch of cuts all thrown together that they never used for other films. Like the guy answering questions I never heard were asked.

-------------
Wink
I am a Russian Bot

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 2:41pm
That one can't hardly be an Allis Chalmers production.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by littlemarv littlemarv wrote:

That one can't hardly be an Allis Chalmers production.

It sure is:

I Think they were showing off their sense of humor, probably trying to be like "Laugh In" btw mine's missing the last 10 minutes.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:56pm
Is that like a metal thing the films in

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:59pm
yep, that's the film can.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 11:01pm
We have some someplace, and your able to transfer them to DVD.

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 11:08pm
professional quality transfer no, these's are just me setting up my 16mm projector and recording them on my digital camera.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 11:15pm
Oh ok, we'll if we ever find them. There not lost just in a good safe place haha. Then maybe ill have you do them, if different then what you already have.

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 12:18am
That would be great! Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 5:48am
Well, keep the videos coming regardless, you have an awesome collection there!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 7:19am
Like I said before I can input any rca connection to my computer ( currently have vhs hooked up) so if people need stuff transferred I can help for no cost but shipping.

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 4:12am
Added the 1973 TV Commercials mostly featuring the 7030 and 7050:

[TUBE]_Z0mAZN61Z8[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 6:52am
One of my favorites this week:

[TUBE]CKJ5FF2i0_A[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 5:01pm
Yea that one was good to. Thanks

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 5:30pm
Being the nerd I am I tracked down most of the music used in this one:

http://www.dewolfemusic.com/trackdetail.php#!/?id=7962565&code=4Y9jum" rel="nofollow - http://www.dewolfemusic.com/trackdetail.php#!/?id=7962565&code=4Y9jum

http://www.dewolfemusic.com/trackdetail.php#/?id=7962574&code=62tXZx" rel="nofollow - http://www.dewolfemusic.com/trackdetail.php#/?id=7962574&code=62tXZx

http://www.dewolfemusic.com/trackdetail.php#!/?id=7962590&code=4UBAXz" rel="nofollow - http://www.dewolfemusic.com/trackdetail.php#!/?id=7962590&code=4UBAXz

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 11:12am
March 15 added the 8000 series tractors:

[TUBE]koumwvsmI0k[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 10:56pm
Thanks for posting. That's a good one too

Posted By: LB0442
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 9:43am
Thank you for posting these, really enjoy watching them!!!

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 4:12am
1973 Dealer Interviews:

[TUBE]KkhanVdL3o8[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 6:56pm
I just love watching these old A-C films sure wish there were 2017 ones to watch !

-------------
turbocharged

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 10:25am
look forward to these every Wed!

-------------
1947 C, 1949 B, 195? CA
60 series cultivator
fertilizer side dresser

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 6:50am
Added "Passing of the Punkin Pine" 

[TUBE]XMbHvW3OiXs[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 7:52am
YES!!!  Do you enjoy these as much as I do?!?!
THANKS!!

-------------
"Allis-Express"

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 2:04pm
That is a good one, thanks. HugThumbs Up

@ TedJ....YES!

-------------
'39 Model B

Posted By: ac fleet
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 9:15pm
Nother excellent one!!!!! thanks; ac fleet

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 11:17am
Added "Engineering in Action":

[TUBE]36CUlZ0Ypl0[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 4:17am
The 220 Landhandler: 

[TUBE]4KWA_8I5Y4Q[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: TimNearFortWorth
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 4:50am
Have always enjoyed all of the Traction Booster demos/literature over the years and my dad still raves about how a properly adjusted 45 could out plow anything, pound for pound.
He advised recently that demos were given on his dad's place in the 50's by the local dealer and that comments about "that little A-C doing that much work" were common.
Another great vid, thanks for posting and keep em' coming.

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 1:40pm
That is a really good one. Thanks! 

-------------
'39 Model B

Posted By: Beirnesy
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 5:08pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KWA_8I5Y4Q" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KWA_8I5Y4Q

The 220 Landhandler 

-------------
1969 220,1967 190DXT,1968 190DXT, LGT's 710,,716

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 5:14pm
Thanks again for posting

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 7:34am
Added "The Master Touch" Featuring Captain Silversides:

[TUBE]_ouLnet0tX8[/TUBE]

-------------