This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

W,,,T,,,H,,,?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: W,,,T,,,H,,,?
    Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 10:29am
 "Somebody" musta called or sent ole Shameless a note and signed my name,,,,I KNOW that was what happened ,,,cause,,,cause it snowin like CRAZY here in the balmy (usually) Southwest,,,,,,,jeeeze,,,I'm hopin he ain't pee'ed enough to throw another,,,,gasp,,,, winter storm Goliath this way,,,Chit I gots  tooooo much work outside,,,and,,,,and,,I don't do tooo dang good in the coldWink
 Are you OK up thar,,Michael,,,???Clap
Sponsored Links

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 10:52am
Woke up yesterday morning to a snow cover , then it rained and a slush cover - then it rained some more and slush mostly turned to standing water . 
 Went to bed last night it was still raining and this AM somewhere between ice coating that is white to snow that is solid ice 
 So figure in 5 months it should be back to grass and mud 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 11:57am
Joe, didn't I hear you say Ole Shameless wouldn't have the gonads to send another Goliath your way or was I just dreaming that??? Wink I think you must have poked him too hard about something and now it's payback time.

We are supposed to have rain for the next week. If it keeps up we will exceed the wettest year on record which was in 1948.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 11:59am
BTW it wasn't me! I don't have his fwip phone number or his address.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 2:49pm
Dam, ol' Shameless does done gone and gots his machine in hyper PMS mode he done slathered me too
with that ef'n white crap and it was wet too. AAARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryCensoredAngry
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 4:07pm
Yep,Joe,ok here..haven't got much snow,got rain night before last an it froze, got a little snow on top of that, sure made for some slick hiways.
we got one of the main routes from TX to CO close to here an it was closed big part of yesterday...
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 4:35am
Well, I gotta agree with Coke an JC.  It rained, then slushed, then snowed, then slushed and then rained again.  There isn't much snow anywhere in West Wisconsin, but we have ice skating rinks ALL over the place!!  I sure hope the cows stay away from that stuff,,,,,,all I can think of is broken legs.  WHAT A MESS!!
I've never seen so many lakes in the fields, hay, corn, beans, wheat,,,,,,,,you name it,,,,,and they are all becoming ice lakes.  Did I mention, WHAT A MESS!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:06pm
We can't seem to get any snow down here on the plains, enough snow in the mountains to keep the skiers happy.  Coldest day so far yesterday, high of 20, low last night of 9. Took till 1 pm before it got above freezing.  Not used to winter!

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Hubert (Ga)engine7 Hubert (Ga)engine7 wrote:

Joe, didn't I hear you say Ole Shameless wouldn't have the gonads to send another Goliath your way or was I just dreaming that??? Wink I think you must have poked him too hard about something and now it's payback time.

We are supposed to have rain for the next week. If it keeps up we will exceed the wettest year on record which was in 1948.

UMMmmm,,,Hubert,,,Ya see,,,ole Shameless and I have reached an "agreement" of sorts,,,,,,I don't get to see another Goliath,,,,and,,,,,,and,,,,,well,,,we is still neee go shee a,,,shon on the rest of the terms,,,,,,but,,,,but,..he do drive a hard bargain, that man does,,,Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic