This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB-Allis Lawnmower

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB-Allis Lawnmower
    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 9:01pm
Want to buy anAllis mower. Must be at least 42 in cut. What is out there in the states surrounding Indiana? This is to use weekly, not for show. Cub Cadet is going to be set on fire. I've had it!!!!

Edited by JayIN - 23 Jun 2020 at 9:02pm
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
Sponsored Links

wide View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 10:46pm
 Shouldn't this be posted  in the classifieds?
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 5:42am
Feel free to move it if you know how. I dont.
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 7:21am
I have an old Simplicity I would'n mind getting rid of. I don't remember the model, I'll have to remember to look. It's somewhat like my 917.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic