This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB L Crawler parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB L Crawler parts
    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 1:46pm
I am needing a hood and side panel for a model L, also need engine parts. I would like to find a L90 power unit if I can't find what I need separately. Not sure whats out there . I am willing to pay fair price and I will travel for the right stuff.
Thanks
Travis
Sponsored Links

Matt (Jordan,MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (Jordan,MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 7:34pm
What engine parts are you needing?
Owner of Matt Scott LLC
Specializing in NOS and used Allis Chalmers tractor & implement parts & liturature and Magneto Repair
http://www.mattscottllc.com/
Pfouts Family Farm View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pfouts Family Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 7:38am
T Hunter, Post some of the larger parts you need.   You will get a bigger audience as some of the parts will cross over to E60/563 power units and A/E tractors.  There will be generally more that have parted these units out.
T Hunter View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 7:01pm
Thank you for the tip Mr Pfouts, everyone likes pictures. I struggle with technology but ill try to get some tomorrow.
T Hunter View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 11:40am
The engine parts I need are probably numerous. Repairing the block would be a miracle. I think my best bet is to try to locate a power unit but I’m not giving up on the project. As I said everyone likes pictures as I know I do. Hope someone knows where I can find what I’m looking for, the ole girl has a lot of potential I think.      

Still trying to load pictures
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 2:58pm
Trying to load pictures from phone or computer? Computer is pretty simple.

On upper message bar, click on the diagonal arrow for 'full reply editor'.
that will bring you to full message editor.
 Create your message and then click on the tree in a box icon in the upper bar.   
You should now be in 'IMAGE PROPERTIES'.
 Go down to 'Image upload' and click on 'choose a file'.
 Go to the file you have your picture at... then click on picture and click on 'Open'.
 Now click on upload... a message will appear and that says something like 'please wait' and hit 'OK' and your picture should pop up in your comment.
 Make sure that your starting a new paragraph when placing picture in message, and to resize your picture to less than a thousand pixels at the widest/ highest size. and walla, you should have your picture displayed.
This is an LO with a transplant Cummings diesel in it.  Been sitting at least 40 years... sadly in a taken apart stage. Tracks were  scrapped and some other parts were lost... and rust has taken it's toll on it.
Hope you can figure out how to post your pics.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Matt (Jordan,MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (Jordan,MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 2:29pm
A friend of mine has a good L crawler block that he will sell. Send me a pm if your interested in it.
Owner of Matt Scott LLC
Specializing in NOS and used Allis Chalmers tractor & implement parts & liturature and Magneto Repair
http://www.mattscottllc.com/
T Hunter View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 9:03pm
Thanks for the help on the picture posting. Haven't had time to work at it again, but wanted to express my thanks.

One thing I would like to mention is the fact that scams exist everywhere. Seems like a great place to get info here but had a sketchy deal here . I guess I just need to realize this ole world has it wherever you go.

Still love the site just putting it out there.

Still got my eyes/ears open for parts.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 12:00pm
I think if you could find a HD 14 the undercarriage is the same as the L. But the HD 14's are not plentifully anymore ether. 
T Hunter View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2022 at 10:20pm
Still looking for a power unit or engine parts.
T Hunter View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2022 at 10:26pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 12:00pm
This is THunter's hot link...

Here is one of his problems... needs a block and head.

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Bob (IN) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob (IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 7:09pm
Austin farm salvage has a complete engine in there salvage yard
great-grandpa's wc with picker, 20/35, speed patrol, uc, m crawler, 620, 653 dozer d21 d17 d19
Norm Meinert View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norm Meinert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:51pm
I have a complete l-90 power unit for sale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic