This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB G Cultivators Upstate NY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Italy Hill Produce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB G Cultivators Upstate NY
    Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 6:36am

Like the topic says, I've now spent two days screwing around with the implements that came with my G's and have decided to see if anyone has two complete single row cultivators for sale, Must be complete in working condition.. (I don't care about appearance or if I have to replace sweeps/free rusty bolts etc)

I have a one row cultivator setup but it is missing alot of parts, and seems to be bent up pretty badly to the point where it would be just as good to use it for parts...
I also have a 1 bottom plow that is missing a couple pieces I'd be happy to trade/part with... It is missing the coulter wheel and the part that bolts to the front axle...
Let me know what you have! The closer to Upstate NY the better.
Thanks
Jonathan
G tractor and an All Crop 66
Also Kubota MX5100F and M9540HD12
Sponsored Links

Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 9:33am
Do want for Hyd. lift or do you need everything for hand lift also ? Call me this eveing after 6 pm 717-451-6590
Italy Hill Produce View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Italy Hill Produce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 9:53am
one of each! :)
I'll call ya later!
Italy Hill Produce View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Italy Hill Produce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 9:55am
Actually I have a rear tool carrier for the hand lift, I wouldn't mind getting a complete one for a hydro one as well... (Would need the second cylinder etc)  But that would definately be a luxury...
Jonathan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic