This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB Allis Chalmers Bevel Gears for B-110

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adventurous_Vet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB Allis Chalmers Bevel Gears for B-110
    Posted: 19 May 2022 at 4:56pm
Hello everyone, I just got my first Allis Chalmers mower and I am looking for a pair of bevel gears for the gearbox for my B-110. Thank you for your time.
Sponsored Links

Meanolallis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meanolallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 10:33pm
You used to be able to get them from Simplicity.
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 6:59am
I have an extra mower deck for an Allis Chalmers 917.
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Adventurous_Vet View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adventurous_Vet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 7:32am
The B-110 came with a plow, mowing deck, and tiller. I don't think I'll need anything else for a while. I thank you though.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adventurous_Vet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 8:33am
Here is a photo of my new B-110

Edited by Adventurous_Vet - 26 May 2022 at 8:38am
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 12:09pm
  call Sand Lakes in PA. they advertise on this site
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adventurous_Vet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 3:23pm
Does anyone have any experience with the user Bobwhite7082? He recommended I reach out to chrissteve364@gmail.com for a set of gears. However the conversation seems sketchy, broken English, requesting friends/family payment via Paypal, etc. Apologies if I'm wrong, but I'm just playing it safe.
Adam Stratton View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Stratton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 9:28pm
Someone else just posted about the same username a little up about a tiller. Seems like it might be a scam? If you proceed at all proceed with caution. Try to get a phone number to talk to a real person, verify addresses, something like that before moving on.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adventurous_Vet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 9:36pm
That makes sense. Dude said to send the money to his wifes Paypal account Florenceodera526@yahoo.com. Once I asked for a picture of the gears with a handwritten note of the date and my name, he went radio silent. Can we boot that user?
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 9:48pm
seems as though anytime there’s a post. WTB something it attracts scammers. You would have good experience calling sandy lake 888-252-0656

I think one gear is no longer available. And the other is really expensive. 
I believe that the gears are the same in them all. Think. 
Good luck 

Edited by Mikez - 26 May 2022 at 9:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic