Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who is Norm Eisen?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is Norm Eisen?
    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 2:36pm
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 5:24pm
Did some searching and spoke to a number of people over last few weeks.  In the Black Community they are SICK and TIRED of the RIOTS, they KNOW as a large component part of that community that the Demonrats are Working them as a Program and DO NOT LIKE IT.  Seems they feel that less than 20% of the entire 13% black community will vote Dem this election, the rest are flowing CONSERVATIVE, as they receive better JOBS, MORE Income, Better Benefits and LESS unhinged Demonrat BS Promises of More Funds for Sitting at home that do NOT arrive. 
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 7:29pm
If I follow the story right, Norm is an Obama operative out to get rid of Trump and until then, thwart Trump at every turn. Every Trump EO, every initiative, every move Trump makes results in a lawsuit. In addition to that, basically using the same playbook our CIA etc. uses to overthrow government leaders we don't like. Not likely Norm doing that on his own initiative.

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by modirt modirt wrote:

If I follow the story right, Norm is an Obama operative out to get rid of Trump and until then, thwart Trump at every turn. Every Trump EO, every initiative, every move Trump makes results in a lawsuit. In addition to that, basically using the same playbook our CIA etc. uses to overthrow government leaders we don't like. Not likely Norm doing that on his own initiative.

I believe it was stated in the video, the dude was an ethics czar for Obama
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic