This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What cheer Iowa flea market

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What cheer Iowa flea market
    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 8:43pm
I been working like a dog getting ready to leave early tomorrow. I'm a hoping the seenery is as good looking as last time. Some day I'm a gonna figure out how to post pictures. Next time we go the college gals will be strolling around. I will be looking for some more AC toys. Guy I got the C from said he will bring a bunch. He said it was the first time in several years anyone has ask for AC stuff. Gots the golf cart loaded on the trailer behind the real motor home, so I outta be able to put in some good time looking.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 01 Aug 2018 at 8:44pm
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 9:16pm
have a great time...you gots them mirrored sun glasses...right? make sure you tie down the seat on the golf cart if it's one of them removable ones, or the wind will steal it from you.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 9:18pm
 You know ,,,Shameless,,,I believe ole Tom is more of a girl watcher than any of us young uns,,,,,,ClapLOL
 You can always spot them girl watchers cause,,,cause theys always wearin them reflector glasses,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Edited by desertjoe - 01 Aug 2018 at 9:19pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 9:46pm
yep...reflector glasses and a hat, cowboy hats work the best, prolly why creston always wears one too!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

yep...reflector glasses and a hat, cowboy hats work the best, prolly why creston always wears one too!
 Yeah,,I wondered bout ole Creston myself,,,'cept he don't wear no dark glasses,,,HEy,,I likes to wear my cowboy hat and boots too,,  (you know the ones with the 3" heels) when I go to one of them chit kickin affairs 'cept I don't wear any dark glasses,,,but I prolly should start gettin me some,,,cause,,,cause,,the wife is always watchin me,,these days,,,,,,WinkLOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 2:11am
do you puts your pants legs inside or outside them boots?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 10:10am

do you puts your pants legs inside or outside them boots?

Well,,,Ya see,,Shameless,,,that right there is an art 'round here,,,Ya can't just draw them Levis up and take off,,,,Ya gots to do this special,,,,Wink First you gots to check to see how the pants "fell" after hitchin up,,,,,then you take and poke the inside of the pants IN the top of boot,,,BUT,,,the OUTSIDE part of Levi goes on loosely on the outside of the boot, bout half and half..... THEN you is ready to do the other leg,,,WAIT,,,you gots to check yourself in the mirror to make sure both legs is some even,,( them cowgirls really like the "look"),,,,,Ms Big Ones sure does,,,,,,She always does some "Tee Heein" when I go look around the store,,,,,,WinkWink
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 12:07pm
Do  you know the origins of the name, What Cheer?  Only thing I could come up with is it was the only non-dry place for miles!!

My S.I.L. just did the bridges tour.  She, and I, were saddened that someone burned down one of the bridges and the house used for the movie; sickos?
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 8:06pm
Well I'm here. Not much happening here today. Trying to figure out how to get everything to work in this here Winnebago. Can't get the front TV to pick up any channels. Raised the antenna, but can't get juice to the plug in for the TV. Book keeps talking about a switch for it. Darn thing must be hid real good. I plugged it into a extension cord and everything comes on but can't get any channels. Dad ratted air cond works good, fridge has gobs of cold drinks in her. Sorry shamless no beer. Works better on 110 than lp. Shameless I ain't got no cowboy boots, just a old floppy straw hat and those self darkening glasses. I did bring the electric goof cart. Been all around here cking out the merchandise. Lotta heavy duty stuff here today. Guessing tomorrow and Sat will bee good. Probably be too darn busy ---.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 11:29pm
i'm glad you will be enjoying yourself! I used to do shows years ago...was lots of fun for me! i'm sure you will like the motorhome thing, good place to go crash if needed, that and to get away from people sometimes!
allis g View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 11:57pm
HD6 look for a black push button near the plug that is what my rig has
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 7:33pm
I seen that plug. Pushed it Nothing happened, but will ck it out tomorrow, Thank You. Not much happening here today, kinda disappointed. Not 1 blond, no not 1 nor any other gal walked by wearing a halter or tube top. Kinda made the day go slow. Too hot here, air is running in the M.H. gals sorta stayed away but there is tomorrow!! I seen a lot of nice looking gals shoes with legs in them. Shorts and skimpy T shirts seemed to be the fashion here today. Lots of the T.T. brigade thru here today, and then there were the double reinforced over the shoulder strap gals too, so I guess it sorta worked out. College gals will be here in Oct. Can't wait for that seenry. Hoping all you guys are staying cool. Lots of AC toy tractors here this time, but too rich for my taste.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 03 Aug 2018 at 7:35pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 10:16pm
what's the T.T. brigade?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 3:00pm
Teats n Tush??

Glad you're enjoying yourself Tom.  Don't get heat stroke and don't have a heart attack watchin all them T.T. Brigaders....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 8:40pm

what's the T.T. brigade?
Tiny T***y brigade aka Itty Bitty T***y Committee... Wink
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 8:57pm
Had a good time guys. Think I figured out the TV. Prev owners said something about kids playing games on the front TV while they watched in the bed room. I'm guessing the antenna cable that is hooked up is the coax that runs to the back. Gonna have ta buy a small tv for back there along with a thicker mattress.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 9:52pm
   Hey Guys,,,,I'm really likin how ole Tom takes care of his ,,,,,um,,,,,his,,,OH, OK I;ll say it,,,,his desires and wants,,,,,,there!!   A'course all thet wishful thinkins is prolly get get his,,,um,,,,,,his,,,,it's gonna get him in a few troubles,,,,,,WinkLOL
coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 7:59am
if you see a reasonably priced allis pedal tractor (original, not new) that you don't want could you hit me up?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 9:45pm
Coggon. I think someone left one there. It had the little AC trailer that was hooked to it. 7040, but I was not 100% sure it was abandoned. It looked darn good, not bent up. If the old gal had not been riding with me I would have investigated. If I see anything I will. Next show is in Oct. Not a lot of AC at these shows anymore.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 09 Aug 2018 at 9:47pm
coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:18am
Is the flea sale still going on? If so are you going back?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:58pm
No market is over till the next 1 in Oct. Sorry guy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic