This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wendys Frosty ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2022 at 9:19am
Originally posted by klinemar klinemar wrote:

The last Wendy's Frosty I had was the same as Chocolate Milk! Not Frosty at all! We have a new Dairy Queen Chill and Grill,they get my business .

Had a milk shake at mick D's as the kids all needed that super toy put together by the time I took a drink it was rather warm. But was still the same thickness, you could just get it up the straw. Wink I maybe no to smart sometimes Angry , but this was some chemists most brilliant concoction. But not a milk shake. 

I am not sure what you would find as ingredients in the average soft serve ice cream like concoction Cry but way less dairy than you would hope.

I still eat fast food but after the grandkids all get the worthless toy I wonder WHY. But then grandpa and grandma get to take the easy way, mom and dad can make them eat healthy some other day.LOLLOLLOL

I do look forward to trying DQ as there is none real close.
Sponsored Links

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 6:34pm
[QUOTE=LouSWPA][QUOTE=steve(ill)]Wendys is normally the LAST CHOICE for a choc shake.......... DQ is a winner.
I like Wendys chilli, otherwise, DQ is my choice, when available
[/QUOte
There are NO good chocolate flavored "frosty's/shakes" from anyone, try a Wendy's vanilla frosty and you'll be pleasantly surprisedWink. Maybe ok the caloric/weight gain with DR. Stevie though ClapClap !!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 7:34pm
apparently you have never had a shake from DQ..... it makes Wendys look like a 2nd rate Wanna Be.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

apparently you have never had a shake from DQ..... it makes Wendys look like a 2nd rate Wanna Be.

I've had "chocolate" shakes from the "big 4", chocolate flavored sucks from ALL of them WinkWink  !!  Strawberry "was" my favorite, but they've all changed the formula for red shakes (too chemical tasting), and a Wendys frosty is NOT a shake IMO Big smile !!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 6:49pm
Wendys frosty is just thick mixture made from plastic / processed / wanna be milk.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Wendys frosty is just thick mixture made from plastic / processed / wanna be milk.

And much better suited for fix a flat in atv tires.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 7:06pm
i have never tasted " fix a flat"....... but i think YOU ARE RIGHT !
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 7:13pm
Wendy's is coming out with the new Barley Malt Freeze next.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic