This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wendys Frosty ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wendys Frosty ??
    Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 6:44pm
I just found out from a coworker today that Wendys is offering STRAWBERRY Frosties's TongueBig smile  !! Have any of you had one yet ? 
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 6:49pm
Do you do ANYTHING but EAT and set at Rail Road Crossings ?  LOL
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 6:55pm
You have NO idea what I get done in a day Stevie Clap !!!  I'm wondering what YOU do all day to get the post # you have Smile
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 7:00pm
I know what you do all day... Stand at the LOG WAGON TAIL GATE, and tell stories with the other "tail gaters" ..... Clap
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

You have NO idea what I get done in a day Stevie Clap !!!  I'm wondering what YOU do all day to get the post # you have Smile
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, waste of time/$$, I WILL spend hard earned $$ on a good menu of supper out though Big smile. Waited 25 minutes yesterday morning at a crossing when 2 opposing trains blocked the crossing and I was NOT going to drive 5 miles out of my way to get around them , gas is kind of pricey "here" Embarrassed 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 7:07pm
Waited 25 minutes yesterday morning at a crossing when 2 opposing trains blocked the crossing and I was NOT going to drive 5 miles out of my way to get around them

..25 minutes vs 5 miles.............. I rest my case !!!  Wink
bemer848 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemer848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 7:33pm
I bet freegas can drink many frosty with out getting a brain freeze waiting for the train to cross.
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 8:12pm
You have to admit,,, he is entertaining
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 8:30pm
Freedguy, you have been money ahead to drive the miles around the stopped trains, and gotten to work sooner, then clocked in sooner. Time is money.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 9:31pm
You have to admit,,, he is entertaining

YEP... the week he got BOOTED TO THE CURB, i was going thru WITHDRAWAL !!!!  You can't get entertainment like him just ANYWHERE !!  LOL
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 9:53pm
Im with ya on that Steve, got kinda quiet on here that week.
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 10:00pm
It was peaceful...like when the kids are at camp grandma!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 6:46am
Doesn't eat breakfast or lunch......Maybe his "brain" has a blood sugar issue?
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 10:44am
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, waste of time/$$, I WILL spend hard earned $$ on a good menu of supper out though Big smile. Waited 25 minutes yesterday morning at a crossing when 2 opposing trains blocked the crossing and I was NOT going to drive 5 miles out of my way to get around them , gas is kind of pricey "here" Embarrassed 
[/QUOTE]

He is cheap entertainment.  But also very cheap to keep no food before supper. Confused An that from a fast food place.LOLFine dining at it's cheapest.

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 10:47am
If I didn't eat anything all day......and then went to Wendy's........well......let's just say it wouldn't be with me too long!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 1:08pm
Sounds like a good way to end up 70 pounds OVERWEIGHT !  Wink
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Freedguy, you have been money ahead to drive the miles around the stopped trains, and gotten to work sooner, then clocked in sooner. Time is money.

Not with todays fuel price and the age/miles on  the "lumber truck"  Clap
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Sounds like a good way to end up 70 pounds OVERWEIGHT !  Wink
Have you seen my scales reading Embarrassed ??  What's "OVERWEIGHT" in your opinion, are you a full time farmer/part time small town doctor with credential's Clap ??
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 7:24pm
OVERWEIGHT ??  Cant get under the hood of a truck ?  Cant look down and see your feet without bending over ?   Wink   LOL
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 4:37am

OVERWEIGHT ??  Cant get under the hood of a truck ?  Cant look down and see your feet without bending over ?   Wink   LOL

Maybe he just has a small head...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 5:25am
Little Vernon at work doesn’t eat breakfast or lunch either, he drinks his.

Think I’ll ask him if he has a fish samich fer supper?
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 7:40am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Not with todays fuel price and the age/miles on  the "lumber truck"  Clap
Typical thoughtless response.  5 miles?  Takes, what, 7 minutes?  1/2 gallon of gas, $2.55?  What you make these days, under minimum??
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 12:22pm
For some a brain freeze permanent 
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 5:55pm

Sorry Stevie, NONE of the above Big smileBig smile !!! Are you a "registered/licensed" doctor or NOT to insinuate someone being "overweight " ?? 
Your deflection from a simple ??  is what got  your "Messia"  Trump in the hole he's in and WON'T get out of  Embarrassed
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 6:18pm
Have to mix the politics with the brews, huh, Mr Blobby?BeerBeer
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 6:30pm
And YOU are a "SAINT" in replies Cry
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 6:50pm
The last Wendy's Frosty I had was the same as Chocolate Milk! Not Frosty at all! We have a new Dairy Queen Chill and Grill,they get my business .
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 8:30pm
Wendys is normally the LAST CHOICE for a choc shake.......... DQ is a winner.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 11:46pm
this post just frosts me!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 11:48pm

Wendys is normally the LAST CHOICE for a choc shake.......... DQ is a winner.
I like Wendys chilli, otherwise, DQ is my choice, when available
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic