This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

well that backfired....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: well that backfired....
    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 11:15pm
sorta! went in to fill my propane tank for the grill today, got that done, then had to go pick up my monthly meds. the pharmacy is inside the grocery store, and as I was motoring up to it, glanced at the meats on display, dang...they had some good looking meats out today...and they had steaks on sale, buy one get one deal! sooooooooo…..$156.00 later had a cart load of different meats...and a case of angery orchard apple cider! in a little bit, i'll go out and shrink wrap the meat for the freezer! oh...and yes....I picked up my meds too!
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 11:55pm
Dale, When you said, "well that backfired...." Thought you musta blew up your new outdoor indoor kitchen when you tried to light the grill with your half connect camper tank... KABOOM!
 Glad it was just eats that gots your pocketbook...
and so kind of ya to stock up for when everyone comes to your cookout this summer...
  Just be careful that you don't cook to good and have them stay for the season...LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Boss Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 7:50am
Hate when that happens. Its easy to do
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 9:59am

Yeah,,JC,,I was kinda hesitant to even open the thread thinkin,,,CHIT,,,!!!,,,he done done it and blowed up the kitchen,,!!!!! WHEW,,,I"M relieved was not so,,!!Clap I'm still holdin him to the BIG week long cookout he's plannin this summer,,,,I'm gonna start holding back  on MY eats a few weeks before the big day,,,,you know,,,,make sure there is plenty of "room" for all them prime ribs and such,,,,WinkWink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 11:20am
Here's ya go Joe, Prime Rib.  Wink

1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 12:44pm
Chask, wolves will eat near anything, but them desert foxes, they likes their delicacies. Wink
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 12:51pm
Could have been a fart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that wasn't!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 1:32pm
JC, I forgot about Joe's proclivities for the finer things in life

Edited by chaskaduo - 03 Apr 2020 at 1:32pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 2:17pm

CHIT,,,Chask,,,,That right there is some fantastic lookin Prime Rib,,,,,Clap,,,and,,,,and,,you DID hit my one Proclivitiy right square in the center,,,DANG,,but don't that look good,,!! 
 JC,,,did you see what ole Chask promised to send me pretty soon,,,,??? Wink

That sob looks like it might be 3-4" thick and soooooo much juices,,UMmm, Ummm, Ummm,,,,,

Edited by desertjoe - 03 Apr 2020 at 2:18pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 3:05pm
DJ, I thinks ol' Chask has done sent it to you...
an your eyes were eatin it up!  Wink     LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 3:44pm
Yep, that's Prime Diet Rib.  LOL
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 5:21pm
Joe, that ain't more than a inch and a quarter thick.....

I too thought about him and them 20 and 30 pounders hes been filling to help heat.  Figured he just blew out that new smoker too, even though it's a lectric one....  I hadda open it to see what he screwed up now.......

Are we still on for that big feed later this summer??  What with the big scare and keepin 10 feet apart an all.  How we gonna carry on a conversation when we're that far apart?

Youse guys an gals take care out there!!!!  I don't wanna lose anybody cause of this beer crap.

OH YEAH,,,,,,,,,,you know how everything is cancelled this year so far,,,,,,well they aren't gonna cancel Cinco de Mayo...........it's sponsored by Corona Distillery.....  OH CHIT,,,,,, I didn't say that did I?!?!?   I'm outta here.....

Edited by Ted J - 03 Apr 2020 at 5:23pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 5:24pm
Chas, that HAS to be diet,,,,,,,,,,it ain't got no rib bone in it....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic