This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

well....i did it now!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: well....i did it now!
    Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 2:39pm
You scratch it and you will have knots all over your head
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 9:57pm
I kept the '02 burb and told her that she will be driving that this winter in all the salt and sand! she agree'd to that! there isn't anything wrong with the '02, cept it's starting to rust out on the rear quarter panel and under the rear of the back doors. I see that on most all of them of that year period. this is the 3rd burb we've owned...shucks...we still have all 3 yet! and the first 2 are still a strong vehicle. i'm about to afraid to drive this fancy thing yet! plus...I don't wanna be the first one to scratch it! lol
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:21am
You are going to be years learning what all that burb can do for you. The daugher got one in the last year,with 40,000 miles it still cost more than all the rolling stock I own.

But the 3 year old Shameless Jr that rides in back could help you with all them buttons and switches.I got no idea how but if mom pushes a button he is on the phone wanting to tell me something from in the back seat on there ride home. But that boy knows how to move EVERY BUTTON a car or tractor has. His other grandpa known as Pops said he has had to learn a lot about a tractor he has had for years since Gus has been helping to operate it. So if the seat fits you bring that wagon out and I will have the little guy help you with them buttons.Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:15am
   ""  the one golden keeps looking at it and barking at it! lol""
 yeah,,Shameless,,, thet Golden is just waitin for a chance to get in the new Co** Wagon and do some vigourous diggin just to see if them seats be hidin anything under the upholstery,,,,WOW,,can you imagine Ms Dee's comments first time that happens,,,???LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 7:29am
Darrel...that thing also costed more than I make ina year too! whew! but compared to a new one matched like this is at about $83,000. i'll be happy with this one. took it for a drive yesterday, i'm not sure how long my back will withstand the seats yet. it does have air ride and auto leveling. they said it has a 6 spd tranny with OD. why do we need that many speeds tranny? I haven't seen the owners manuel yet, but with all the switches and buttons on this thing, that manuel has gots to be at least 6 inches thick! I didn't think the ride was as good as our 2002 burb, but this has 20 inch tires and I think they is pumped up tight! lol the one golden keeps looking at it and barking at it! lol
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 7:28am
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Shameless bought Tiger Woods caddy?

Tiger was driving his Caddy between girlfriends when it broke down and stopped outside a small garage. He went in and asked the old mechanic if he could take a look at it. As they were both leaning over the motor, a golf tee fell from Tiger’s shirt pocket on to the motor cover. The old mechanic spotted the tee and asked what it was. Tiger said “It’s for resting your balls on whilst driving.” To which the mechanic replied, “Boy, them Cadillac guys think of everything!Wink
Holy crap Dave, did you see that on a sticker on a dinosaur's butt?  It's a good one, but I heard it the first time probably in the 70's!!! LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:08am
 UMmmmmm,,,,UMMmmmmm,,,,do they sell cameras in Nebraska,,,,,,????Wink

You devil,,,you,,,you are plannin something,,,ain't you,,???Clap
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 7:05pm
That had to a cost ya more than I make in a year. darrel
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 12:24pm
You should have gotten it earlier in the year (Feb 27) when your anniversary popped up!  That would have made you the man of the year in her eyes...

Yeah, you better spoil her,,,,,,,,,,,,she know where that sno-machine is hidden...

You get an upgrade also!  Heck of a deal,,,,,,,,you may get to be man of the year anyway!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 6:41am
Once you get used to it, you'll like it. Mine is a little slow, but when I carry the groceries in I don't have to go back out to close it. Just hit the button and watch it close from inside where it is warm when your machine is running.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 1:11am
I don't thinks them puppies is gonna ride in this one for awhile...especially with wet/muddy feets! I am gonna take the 3rd row seats out and puts them somewhere, then fold the 2nd row seats up out of the way. I liked my old diesel burb with no rear seats at all. guess when we takes the puppies swimming, we'll drive the old burb. whew! oh...yeah it has the power lift and close rear door too. i'm really not used to that!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 7:09pm
Just like my wife keeps telling me...

Happy wife, happy life.

Best keep her happy!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 6:33pm
So a cool axx ride? 

They like that in the back for the pups too?Or you ride in back and pups up front?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 6:29pm
Shameless bought Tiger Woods caddy?

Tiger was driving his Caddy between girlfriends when it broke down and stopped outside a small garage. He went in and asked the old mechanic if he could take a look at it. As they were both leaning over the motor, a golf tee fell from Tiger’s shirt pocket on to the motor cover. The old mechanic spotted the tee and asked what it was. Tiger said “It’s for resting your balls on whilst driving.” To which the mechanic replied, “Boy, them Cadillac guys think of everything!Wink

Edited by DiyDave - 30 Jun 2018 at 6:30pm
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 5:21pm
Congratulations on the new ride, bet she will really enjoy it. Maybe she will let you stay around a while longer now. A 2011 with only around 50K is a great find. And isn't it our job to spoil our loving wives? And I agree on the a/c and power windows plus a good heater in my vehicles.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 3:53pm
  UMMmm,,,,UMmmmmm,,,air conditioned seats,,,,???,, air conditioned seats,,!!!   OMG,,,what in the world,,,, air cond,,Shameless,,,are you serious?? I can see heated seats cause of the harsh winters but,,,air con,,,,,gulp,,,,Don't you DARE tell her I said ANY of this ,,,, I'm takin the fifth and the sixth and all the rest,,,,I'm out of here,,,,LOL 
Don ald View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don ald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 3:08pm
Sounds good. I agree on the AC, heat index over 100 for so many days.
Roger (NE) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 3:07pm
Congratulations to the wife on her new ride. My wife's 2008 Lincoln MKX sport utility has those heated/cooled seats. Don't think she's ever used them. Her pride and joy is the push button electric lift gate. She hauls a lot of "stuff" with her when she travels in her business.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 2:59pm
I spoiled the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife. she'll now be driving a white diamond colored 2011 burb. has about 50,000 miles on it, and everything on it cept an automatic a$$ wipe! whew! guess I gits her old burb now! I ain't used to "fancy"! as long as anything I drive has ac and power winders...i'm fine with! her seats are even heated and air conditioned...WTF?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic