This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD 45 Diesel For Sale - Marion TX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squarenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WD 45 Diesel For Sale - Marion TX
    Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 10:14pm
Up for sale at $5750 is this hard working WD 45 Ser. 2094960 FOB Marion TX.  My wife purchased this tractor a few years ago at a sale.  The fella owned a hot rod shop and only used it to mow the acreage around his shop.  He made a few changes like the ceramic exhaust pipe, bucket seat, and half assed of a paint restore.  I have used this tractor to mow and farm a few acres for the last 5 years.  It does not have a drawbar, but does quite well with the farm fab 3pt.  I have been pulling a 11' flail mower, and the engine pulls it though like a champ.  It has never overheated for me in the summer heat, and starts easily without starting fluid. This is still a well running tractor and I can provide video of the engine running for those that are serious.  I am no stranger to this Buda engine as I have wrenched on a few Model D graders in the past, and I am fully aware of the problems that they can have.  I have not messed with the clutch, transmission, or hydraulics - they all work great.  I have put on a water pump, alternator and install some not quality gauges for safe operating.  It is missing the RH Brake - I do mean it is missing - someone took out everything and left the pedal.  It needs the front end pulled and the crankshaft pulley repaired - you Buda guys know what needs to happen here.  There is a fuel leak problem with that demon PSB pump and it cannot be trusted to not leak diesel if parked for a long period of time - hence the return line shutoff installed by the hot rodder.
Why would I sell a sexy tractor like this you say - It needs power steering, and it is dangerous for my wife and kids to operate.  I have put off fixing the crank shaft leak so that I could install PS at the same time - there is a second pulley for it just waiting.  Adding this still wont get me a safer machine.  I love this tractor, but it is time to let it go.

I am hoping this tractor goes to a good home - so if we can come to an agreement on price and you keep me informed on the tractor in the future.  I will add to the sale this Allis Chalmers binder with D10 - D17 information directly from the "Tractor Engineering Dept. from Allis-Chalmers Mfg.   Give me a call if you are interested 210 313-7748.  You may need to leave a message, hopefully I am out running a tractor!

Edited by Squarenut - 25 Jun 2022 at 10:22pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic