This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WATER PUMP NUMBER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WATER PUMP NUMBER
    Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 12:29pm
I HAVE AN ALLIS CHALMERS H4 CRAWLER. GAS 2200 ENGINE. I cant find my parts book. ANYONE KNOW THE PART NUMBER FOR THE WATER PUMP SO I CAN FIND ONE. ALSO THE WATER PUMP KIT NUMBER IN CASE I CANTFIND ONE. THANKS NORM
Sponsored Links

Randaleky View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randaleky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 8:08pm
The water pump for gas and diesel are the same. best i can figure part # 4029130-4 should cover the main pump parts... gasket kit 4025921 includes the needed gaskets. I think this will cover it all. I believe if you call Illini parts in chicago. they will be able to put together what you need. if i find the # i will post it for you. 
Randaleky View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randaleky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 8:34pm
Norman, here is two #s 1-800-352-1723 and 1-630-443-9500.  this is the e-mail address to them.   info@illiniparts.com   hope this helps.  call them, they will know what you need.
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:47pm
Thanks randall. I called the local agro dealer here in town. He has been very good in the past. He did some checking and found out the 180 190 tractors has the same water pump. Only difference is the h4 used a o ring and the others uses a gasket. I remembered when I was looking for a fuel pump he came up with the 180 190 using same fuel pump but after looking at my fuel tank and what he said about the 170 being gravity flow I tried that and it works fine. Didn't want to spend $140 for the fuel pump if I didn't have to. I bought the 190 water pump from them. put it on today. everything seems to be working okay for now. had a little trouble with my left side track but did some adjusting on it and it seems to be better. I ran it for 30 minutes today and it stayed in the middle of the temp guage so for now all seems okay. Interesting though the 180 190 using the same parts. I never did find anyone who had a listing at all for the h4 water pump only the kit. mini par had one listed for $175 for the kit which seems pretty hi to me. Anyway thanks and hope all is well with you and your family. Norm
Randaleky View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randaleky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 9:39pm
glad to help you anytime. take care.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic