This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

watcha all think?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: watcha all think?
    Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 10:34pm
I brought this up with the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife today while shading ourselves on the deck. think'in bouts buying an older stretch limo and "redneck" it out! you know...cow horns on the hood, could be changed over to elk or deer antlers. I gots a red/blue light bar I could mounts on it...any other ideas? she thoughts it would be fun! WooHoo!
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 10:36pm
i'm sure I could also puts sum Allis decals on it too!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 11:15pm
goin ta paint her orange and put a pink... Ah ,   never mind.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 11:23pm
 Well,,,,you'll certainly need a red hankie with black polka dots on it to fly on the antenna,,,,,, Then cut some holes on the hood to run them header pipes straight up,,,!!! (No mufflers) and,,,,and,,,gotta get you some dingle bobs to hang from the rear view mirror,,,,,,more to come,,,,,Wink  I'm startin to like this,,,Shameless,,,,,LOL
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 4:31am
Real tree would be first choice for seat cover material. Just because you gonna run the headers up through the hood you can still put some big ole stacks on the back. A hummer limo with a lift kit would be sweeeeeet.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 4:53am
And rain caps, on the stacks, mounted the wrong way, with the weights, to the back...Wink
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 6:42am
A real redneck would paint the whole thing camp.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 7:03am
Image result for images of redneck limosI say this would be an attention getter for sure,,,,,Clap
Sorry,,JC,,I couldn't help myself,,,,,
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 8:02am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Image result for images of redneck limosI say this would be an attention getter for sure,,,,,Clap
Sorry,,JC,,I couldn't help myself,,,,,

I just lit uplike the White House Christmas tree.
I’d stay off here for 3 years if ole JohnCo would buy me that there truck.👍
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 8:48am
 Well,,I'm glad you like the trk,,Thad. This body style is my favorite,,along with the square body Chevys of the 70's,,,, 
 I'm still workin on a fellar that has a 76 F150 short bed with all the race track moldings. It has a 351 Cleveland with 4 speed and ,,,,and,,,,4WD,,!!  Engine needs work,,but that ain't chit for an old Shade Tree like ole Joe,,,,Clap 
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 2:41pm
DJ I have 1975 150 that I am restoring, 390 automatic .
allis g View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 5:42pm
Friend had one he used to pull his boat to the lake. Talk about party bus.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 5:52pm
 Hey Thad,,,I'm bettin you'ld be "Chit Kicker Of The Town" if you drove up to the local tavern in thet thing,,,,HUH,,,??? WooooHoooo,,,Get out the way,,,,!!!!!Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Hey Thad,,,I'm bettin you'ld be "Chit Kicker Of The Town" if you drove up to the local tavern in thet thing,,,,HUH,,,??? WooooHoooo,,,Get out the way,,,,!!!!!Clap

Oh heck yes I would.👍
I used to drive a 66 Ford on a 76 half ton 4x4 frame. It had a early 390 with 352 heads and a 700 Holley.
I wish I’d of kept that one and I wish I’d of kept my 78 Bronco. I’ve owned over 50 73 to79 Fords. I’ve owned at least one of each year 63 to 86 and many of some years. I quit messing with them several years back. They sure were better made than my 83 bull nose.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 7:45pm
A rainbow paint job with nuke Pokkistan on one side of the trunk lid, gay pride on the other and aryan brotherhood in the middle. You'd need to fit KKK in there somewhere.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 8:08pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:44pm
Steve...I used to drive one of them "station wagons", used it to pull grain wagons to the elevator! lol gots lots of looks and head shakers! also had another regular stationwagon, dressed up like a state DOT car with the top mounted red and blue lights. pulled chit spreaders from Omaha areas home full of horse litter to spread on my fields. gots lots of looks on that one too! really confused the truckers! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:45pm
I would like to camo it!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 9:27am
Gotta have the mud flaps with the naked lady cut outs.  That's be a requirement!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Dave974 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 11:08am
More inspiration fer ya-- Why settle for horns on the hood when you could mount the whole animal on the roof:
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 11:44am
Twin whips with a coon tail on each. You can get the cb later
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 1:54pm
You need to build a deck on the top so you can sit and enjoy a barley pop when you get tired of driving......and maybe an outhouse too....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

You need to build a deck on the top so you can sit and enjoy a barley pop when you get tired of driving......and maybe an outhouse too....Think you forgot his smoker.................oh an his hot tubWink the way his best friends like swimming.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 8:54pm
When are ya coming over to pick up me  and the lovin wife up to go out to dinner in thet thing?
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 9:19pm
Shameless, a couple of months ago the dealership I worked for had a couple cheep/cheep. Caddy's,, they were sold to people who haul the Amish folks from home to their construction jobs.   I'll keep me eyes open. They pick them up at car auctions cheep.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Les Royer Les Royer wrote:

When are ya coming over to pick up me  and the lovin wife up to go out to dinner in thet thing?

Leslie Royer,,,,,,where you been,,Guy,,?? I been missing you for the longest,,,How are your legs doin these days,,,? I been asking the manager of the local grocery store to try and get us some Aronia berries,,,but he keeps tellin me they are not available to him for some reason,,,,too many health nuts lookin for the holy grail of long life me thonks,,,,,,,Clap
 A while back I use to pick up a Pomagranite and they usually sold for .50 to .75 each but,,,,,but,,,since the Yuppie health craze,,,them sobs are $1.75 to 2.00 each,,,hows they expect all us old folks to last til our 90's or hunnerts if we can't have them goodies,,,?? ,,,,,,Wink 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 11:32pm
thanks Tom! LES...welcome to the forum! and yes, i'll picks you up to go to bass pro!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 11:32pm
the more I read ya'lls suggestions...the more I wants one!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 11:50pm
Why do I have to buy the Ferd for you?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 2:34am
if'n yer buy'in a ferd for me, you dun wasted your money!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic