This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Watch the Gleaner sponsored presentation on RFD-TV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watch the Gleaner sponsored presentation on RFD-TV
    Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 9:36pm
Watch the Gleaner sponsored presentation on RFD-TV tomorrow at 7pm (CST)

Don't miss this opportunity to hear the lasted news about the more than 30 product improvments incorporated into the 2010 Gleaner R Series combines.  Tune into the show to hear Kevin Bien, Gleaner Product Marketing Manager, speak about the even bigger things to come in the near future for the R Series!

Watch RFD-TV Thursday, March 4th at 7:00pm (CST) for RFD-TV Live, sponsored by Gleaner combines.  Mark Oppold will be your host as they focus on the extraordinary harvesting challenges farmers faced this past fall and winter and how they can manage such challenges in the future.  Combines and harvesting technology continue to rapidly advance.  They will touch on things farmers say they need to know when they build their harvest operation plans.  And of course, they'll have their experts ready to take your calls.  That's RFD-TV Live, Tomorrow.  YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!

Where can you look up where RFD-TV is availble in your area?
The RFD-TV web site is found at www.rfdtv.com.  On this site you can find information about the schedules and help with locating where it is carried in your area.

On Direct TV, RFD-TV is channel 345.
On Dish Network, RFD-TV is channel 231.
You can also get it on Cox Cable, check with your local provider for channel info.

I just wish I could afford one of those big dudes.  Guess I will have to stick with my trusty (paid for)  CII.

Edited by Clay - 03 Mar 2010 at 9:39pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic