This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage Tracked ALLIS ?"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vintage Tracked ALLIS ?"
    Posted: 26 May 2022 at 7:01pm
Did Allis put out a small tracked farm tractor similar to the Oliver HG/OC models of that era ? Thanks

Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 7:52pm
you asked that question a week ago, before you got put in TIME OUT !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 10:39pm
i seen a picture of a wc or wd  on  oliver runnning gear that someone had biult about ten years ago
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

you asked that question a week ago, before you got put in TIME OUT !

It brought a tear to my cheek that you keep track of me Big smileEmbarrassed !!

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 7:31pm
Any apology, contriteness , about the behavior that led to your time-out?Confused
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2022 at 11:48am
Until yesterday I had never touched a Cletrack. It was just right to park on as I visited at the Best of the West Tractor show. Got started talking with a fellow all the way from Australia trying to maybe find some parts for a Cletrack F.  But nobody knew anything about the D 6 size one I sat on the track of. The conclusion is the dealer was not that good as the least durable of the old crawler the IH sold lots and lots because everybody liked the dealer. 

So you do the hunting Freeded and tell me how big the HG and OC where because there just where not many here in what is still crawler country. The AC crawlers where here in good numbers but I have never seen smaller than a M , or the HD5 in the more modern era. I know there was a HD 3 but other than pics on this forum never saw one. So again you dig up the info on a search engine and we can discuss. Because I can talk tractors and crawler all day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic